Earn Money Making Money with Adsense

raaman

Valued Contributor
One of the ways to make money online is through Adsense. It is internet’s largest advertising system and is managed by the corporate and search engine giant Google. Probably, you might have seen various Google ads across the internet more than once.

The way to make money with this system is to simply create your website and write everything you can about any topic that you like and know very well little by little. As you add more content, your website will become known.

With Google’s adsense ads, the payment is quite different from Clickbank. Here, you get paid every time someone click on an ad on your website, no matter if that person is buying the product or not.

Google Adsense is the most popular method for affiliates due to high yielding and easy to use, yet it is difficult to get approval.
Google Adsense uses both CPM and CPC.
Under CPM (Cost Per Mille) revenue is generated for showing advertisements thousand times
Under CPC (Cost Per Click) revenue is generated for receiving clicks on the advertisements.

One of the ways to make money online is through Adsense. It is internet’s largest advertising system and is managed by the corporate and search engine giant Google. Probably, you might have seen various Google ads across the internet more than once.

The way to make money with this system is to simply create your website and write everything you can about any topic that you like and know very well little by little. As you add more content, your website will become known.

With Google’s adsense ads, the payment is quite different from Clickbank. Here, you get paid every time someone click on an ad on your website, no matter if that person is buying the product or not.
What exactly do you want to come up with in regard to Google Adsense? It is not new to almost everybody on the internet especially members of this forum. I don't understand the exact point you are driving at as regards Google Adsense.

You just told us what Google Adsense is and you differentiate between its payment and clickbank payment.

You failed to tell us how to get approved by Google Adsense within a twinkle of an eye.

Please, tell us more.

One thing I hate about Google Adsense is there rules and regulations. They have very strict rules and regulations that if mistakenly go against it, the person will be banned and will loss all funds made from viewing ads on the person's website. But it is still the highest paid ad network.

Google adsense is one of the ways in which blogger and a lot of people make money online. I remember when I first registered my two blogs and I was asked to register for adsense account, i guess my account was due for approval but since then I have not gotten any approval to start earning from Google adsense. I think it is because I am using a free blog.

One thing I hate about Google Adsense is there rules and regulations. They have very strict rules and regulations that if mistakenly go against it, the person will be banned and will loss all funds made from viewing ads on the person's website. But it is still the highest paid ad network.
You should be blame them for being that strict as so many people would want to misuse their system and defraud then which is why they always try to be very strict and get rid of people who have negative intentions towards their earninng systems. It is best to avoid doing anything that would lead to you being restricted or banned.

You should be blame them for being that strict as so many people would want to misuse their system and defraud then which is why they always try to be very strict and get rid of people who have negative intentions towards their earninng systems. It is best to avoid doing anything that would lead to you being restricted or banned.
You are right. They are doing this for those that will want to scam them in other to earn from what there website did not achieved. But sometimes there are some rules that a blogger or website owner will not notice and this will make there website to get banned. It just need for the website to be more careful in other not to get banned

Very interesting what you say I would like to try it if it is true because many things that are said in this forum is not true and I do not want to waste my time on things that are not worth it because it does not work.

I think the Google adsense more or less favors some locations because I didn't get an approval. My brother managed to get one after a very serious and rigorous work online. The efforts you put in when you are from certain areas is much before you could be approved. That is what I noticed

You are right. They are doing this for those that will want to scam them in other to earn from what there website did not achieved. But sometimes there are some rules that a blogger or website owner will not notice and this will make there website to get banned. It just need for the website to be more careful in other not to get banned
Any serious blogger would take enough time to read about the needed guidelines to abide with as this is the key to continue earninng from this earninng opportunity provided by Google. If you do not take time to understand all the rules, then you are likely to fall victim and it is often said that ignorance of the law is no excuse at all.