Making money online: is mentorship important?

General01

Isaac Newton once said
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of Giants"

Great men are not great all by themselves, they are active learners and products of mentorship (both directly/indirectly)

The place of mentorship in emerging at the peak of whichever carrier cannot be overemphasized.

Mentorship is a relationship between a mentor and a mentee in which the mentor provides advice and support to the mentee.

It does not necessarily mean that the mentee is alround inferior to the mentor, because the mentee may subsequently emerge with results/inventions/innovations that sometimes is greater than that exhibitited by the mentor.

The place of mentorship in becoming great as an online businessman is very vital, it eliminates possible rooms for error and speed up the rate of once growth.
What are your thoughts on this?

Immilash

Isaac Newton once said
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of Giants"

Great men are not great all by themselves, they are active learners and products of mentorship (both directly/indirectly)

The place of mentorship in emerging at the peak of whichever carrier cannot be overemphasized.

Mentorship is a relationship between a mentor and a mentee in which the mentor provides advice and support to the mentee.

It does not necessarily mean that the mentee is alround inferior to the mentor, because the mentee may subsequently emerge with results/inventions/innovations that sometimes is greater than that exhibitited by the mentor.

The place of mentorship in becoming great as an online businessman is very vital, it eliminates possible rooms for error and speed up the rate of once growth.
What are your thoughts on this?
Mentorship is not only important, you need a mentor before you can start a business of any kind. Mentor's plays a good role in our businesses therefore if you want to succeed you need a mentor.

bloggermachi

Yes. Mentor plays a major role in online business. If you have a good mentor, they will teach you to do and don't.

Victorial

The role of a mentor is priceless. You need a mentor in virtually all kinds of business unless you want to do trial and error. Many do say that they would gave avoided some mistakes in their business (online and offline) if they had some mentorship training. Online is even kinda harder than offline. Things like forex, crypto, and others need to be taught by someone before you can actually understand it

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes mentorship is very important because you will be able to learn from their years of experience we better than just jumping in, that is why apprenticeship exist, to be able to get working knowledge on anything you need someone that is already doing it to show you how.

I still remember when I was struggling with Forex, I lost a lot of money till I met my mentor honestly he was the one that pointed me to the right direction and that was how I became profitable, hadn't been I met him, I'll still be losing, but honestly getting qualified mentor can be a bit hard

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What you said is very ideal, mentorship is very much important when it concerns business. The great men of business we see today, didn't start on their own and achieved success. They learned from an expert too, and worked their way up through excellent hard work. They went places to seek mentorship to gain more knowledge in order to achieve success in what they are doing. For me, I wouldn't stop seeking mentorship when it matters a lot. Because, I know how important it is in my journey towards stardom.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely necessary for you to have a mentor in any online business you are going going into, because a mentor is someone with experience and they will be the one to help you to move forward no matter the challenges you are facing in your online business, me that is interested to trade cryptocurrency I cannot just start trading on my own but I will always depend on the guidance of a mentor before I am able to learn and understand everything concerning cryptocurrency to the point of being able to trade on my own.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In anything you would be willing to be successful at, you are definitely going to need a mentor to put you on the right track. When we are trying anything, first the first time it's not always easy to get on track just like that....We will apparently need someone with deeper experience in the field we are seeking success from. I think having a mentor is the best move to make while trying a new thing.