Making money online is easier said than done!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The internet has present us with abundant opportunities that we can harness to make money and sustain both ourselves and our families, but it comes with so many hurdles too.

The first I want to talk about here is that, online earning requires a high sense of self discipline as you have to decide and make up your mind to not just go along with the crowd, but to be distinguished in all that you are doing so as to attain the level of financial freedom you desire.
Most people who are not making money online do so because they donot have this high level of self discipline required to stay focused.

Secondly, real online earning opportunities require one to spend quality time studying different materials and trying out different strategies before being able to finally work out your own success formula as you cannot continue to wait for someone to spoon feed you.
This is what so many people do not want to do, as they are lazy to learn what is working. That is why it is easy for them to fall for scam websites that give them high hopes.

What are those reasons that make online earnings difficult for some people?
I'll like to read your views about this.

This is exactly why alot of people fail in their quest to make money online, they come into the online space with the mindset that it's easy. You just have to sit in one place and press your smartphone or laptops, it's that easy. They lack the self discipline to continue or on what they need to do.

This is exactly why alot of people fail in their quest to make money online, they come into the online space with the mindset that it's easy. You just have to sit in one place and press your smartphone or laptops, it's that easy. They lack the self discipline to continue or on what they need to do.
The worst part of everything is that people like this do not even have any thing tangible that they are doing to make money, and they will still be lazy to discipline themselves and settle down to do little tasks and earn some money that would help them to sustain themselves while waiting for bigger opportunities that may present in the future. I guess they do not have an understanding of what it means to have a little beginning before being able to find your foot, especially for those living in poor countries that have very poor welfarism for their citizens, which them complicated everything m

It is not just about sitting down to complain about the government every blessed day, but how we can decide to make the most out of the limited opportunities available so that when bigger ones present in future, we would be able to handle them.

People who find it difficult to manage these little online earning opportunities would definitely also find it difficult to cope with better opportunities that may open to them in the future.

Those of us earning from these forums also have to think outside the box and upgrade to better paying opportunities to earn nigger than we are currently doing.

Having a vague mindset towards the act of making money online totally put you at risk of suffering negative repercussions and negative results in your quest and process of making money online . It is absolutely true that some people have unwholesome and unreasonable mindset when it comes to the act of making money online and majority of thing people believe about making money online is totally exhausting . Making money online is not just a visit and get rich activity but rather it is a visit , work , and get paid activity . To succeed in your quest and process of making money online it is advised that you develop the qualities of determination and persistence because when you are determined and persistent to make money online you wouldn't count your failures as insecurities but rather you will see them as stepping-stones to be financially successful today .

We should always endeavour to be realistic when we want to make money online and we should throw away any unwholesome or unreasonable mindsets that we have to work the act of making money online we must understand that nothing rewarding and positive comes easy we need to work industriously and hard-working so as to attain financial freedom .

I think the active making money online really depends on your mind sets because if you don't put your mind into it I don't think you can really make money online because making money online is a very hard way which you and me to put together in other to make an income out of it many people thing that making money online is easy just because it doesn't require you to go out of your home to make it fun this is really untrue because making money online it says this and making money offline to me I usually try to make money off line but I think I don't have to strong mindset and free will and other to do it I think the task such a hard for me so I just give up when I get to a particular stage.

Since shouldn't be so we should work hard for our money because making money online isn't easy we should appreciate the fact that we're making money online while others are sorry to make money off line we must also grab the opportunity of making money with either a website whenever we see that it's legit we should try put in all best in other to make an income out of it

Making money is not as easy as alot of people picture it, yes it is all about having a good smart phone with speed network, and a good subscription, nevertheless, it has to do with time and working the brain. Making money is kind of tough with alot of rules to follow. Initially, I never believe there was any genuine thing like making money online, I never accepted to try referral links that I was sent, I never even tried engaging in adverts in saw, but when I got invited by someone reliable I though to try. Now Tendri has been the first paid to post platform I am trying, I have withdrawn once, nevertheless, it hasn't been easy, with alot of rules you need to follow to avoid getting banned. Sometimes you get to post and you are not paid, sometimes, you create alot of comments to post and you are suspended for hours, you could add just a post and you are told to wait for an hour before posting again, at the end of that hour, when you post again, you get suspended again for several times, it's kind of frustrating. Working online is not easy. Survey platforms are even the worst.

I am always surprised when I see a discussion like this one. Making money online is a lot easier than making money offline. If you want to get a job, it is very difficult in the real world, however, in the virtual world you can get a job easily, even if you don't get a job, you can start on your own and it does not cost you a lot of time and money to get started on your own. Let's say you are a graphic designer, in the real world, you will have to apply for jobs in the ad agency and design house and it might be very difficult to get accepted. IN the virtual world, you have numerous options from freelance marketplaces like Fiver and Upwork, to selling your own design through Etsy and selling design services to your own website If you are not getting as much contact as you want, or if you are not making a lot of money as a graphic designer, you can try learning other things and enhance your skills. For example, you can try learning social media marketing and try to work as a graphic designer as well as social media manager.

Making money online is not an easy job at all and there are various reasons why it is so hard to make money online. Let's discuss.

A Lack Of opportunities

A lack of opportunities is one of the biggest reasons why many people are not making enough money. I have signed up for a few freelancing websites and I have noticed that there are not that many orders by the clients. This suggests that there are very few opportunities online as many people believe. Apart from that, there are really few money making websites on the internet.

Low Pay Rates

Low amount of payment is another biggest reason why many people are not able to make money online. There are already a few websites where you could make money and despite all this the pay rates on many websites are quite low. This means that you would need to work for several hours just to make a few dollars.

High Competition

One of the biggest reasons why making money online is so hard is due to the fact that competition is so high in the online world. If you post a job in the freelancing websites, you will notice that a lots of people would be bidding for the job. This means competition is quite high and it is harder to get a job.

If you want to make tangible amount of money you should realise that there is no easy way to make money online because you need proper knowledge and understanding of how any kind of business you want to venture into works because before you can make money.

There is no shortcut because making money online is not a joke. If you want to venture into a business like Affiliate marketing and make consistent income you really need to study it well and have proper knowledge of how to market your product effectively and make consistent sales.

I always advise people that want to venture into this business to start niche blog first and after they have grown their traffic to some extent, then they can start promoting Affiliate products.

This can take some time for you to be able to set it up but on the long run you will probably enjoy it. The truth is that majority of people that wants to make money online have get-rich-quick mentality and such people will never make money because there is no quick way to make money online. You really need to spend a lot of time to learn the necessary things in order to set up a reliable passive income for yourself.

The internet has present us with abundant opportunities that we can harness to make money and sustain both ourselves and our families, but it comes with so many hurdles too.

The first I want to talk about here is that, online earning requires a high sense of self discipline as you have to decide and make up your mind to not just go along with the crowd, but to be distinguished in all that you are doing so as to attain the level of financial freedom you desire.
Most people who are not making money online do so because they donot have this high level of self discipline required to stay focused.

Secondly, real online earning opportunities require one to spend quality time studying different materials and trying out different strategies before being able to finally work out your own success formula as you cannot continue to wait for someone to spoon feed you.
This is what so many people do not want to do, as they are lazy to learn what is working. That is why it is easy for them to fall for scam websites that give them high hopes.

What are those reasons that make online earnings difficult for some people?
I'll like to read your views about this.
Good evening from my region. I find the topic you have chosen very interesting. It is true that online jobs are becoming more and more popular around the world these days. It is believed that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs. The truth is that when you work online, you can work form the comfort of your own home without a boss checking your work, making complaints or even pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Furthermore, with online jobs you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

However, making money online is not that easy as it is believed. First of all, it is important to have some skills if you want to make some good income online. Then, you must be patient because you will not become rich overnight by working online. Hard work, effort and a lot of time is required in order to succeed. Finally, you must be very careful when you work online because most of the sites that offer online jobs are fake. Consequently, it is wise to do a very good search for every new earning site you come across in order to avoid any problems in future.

In conclusion, I believe that making money online is interesting and exciting but it is significant to understand that online jobs like offline jobs require effort, concentration, dedication and sacrifices.

The problem with our world today is that there are lots of people who are only thinking about how to exploit other people and won't want to let them know about these realities that present with making money online .

They make everything look as though making money online is something that any one could just venture into and then expect to get big results within the shortest possible period of time .

I really do not blame them as most of them realise good money from teaching others how to make money online, when they them selves are not making as much money as they are letting others think .

I really have this believe that there is actually no free money any where and people should focus more on learning profitable skills that would go a long way in enabling them get good Money .

A lot of people have been deceived into thinking that making money online has got to be really easy , and a mentality like this has made them to fall for scam platforms that have continued to rip them for long periods of time .

It's about time people think outside the box to get things done in order .