Making money on TikTok

btaliat

VIP Contributor
TikTok is a Chinese owned social media established in 2016 by ByteDance. No one takes it serious until people started making money on it. The recent nomination of Khaby Lame, the most followed person on TikTok, by Binance, has opened many people eyes on how to make money on TikTok. The following are some ways that we can make money on TikTok.

Be creative: uniqueness is not only working for offline businesses but in all human endeavors. People need to learn how to be unique to make much money for themselves. Khaby Lame was a regular worker of 22 years until the Corona period of 2020 which makes him to be retrenched. That's when he started his TikTok journey and he decided to be unique. The amazing thing about him is that with more than 10,000 videos, Lame had never uttered a word in any of video. He only uses gesticulation to communicate. What a creativity!

Copy catting: you can still other people and still make it on TikTok. You don't need to be original. There are many people that only dance to some people songs and still make it. However, there may be a little bit of creativity. Bad Khelly, used this successfully.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The post does not offer any new perspective on how to make money on TikTok, a lot of people have posted on the topic and very few posts actuallly attempt to answer how to make money on TikTok. If you do not know how to make money on TikTok, you need to ask the question, if you know how it can be done, you need to answer the question. This post is neither a question, not an answer. I use TikTok but I am not making money on TikTok. I have never attempted to make money on TikTok because I am on youtube. However, if you want to make money on tiktok, you need at lest 1000 followers. When you have 1000 followers, you can live stream and when you receive gifts during your live stream, you can convert your gifts to cash. If you want to become an influencer like Khaby Lame, you need millions of followers.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
@Jasmine, the topic doesn't want to address how people make money on TikTok or steps to take to make money on TikTok. May be you need to view from broader sense and not really to reply. Most times, I read some topics and I decide not to reply. Not that I don't really have answers to those topics but because I don't really get the content of the poster. I think you should have taken your time to digest what the opinion of the writer was and the mood while writing the post instead of what I see as destructive criticism.

The post focused on some skills and what to do to make money on TikTok and not really steps to take to make money on TikTok just like you have highlighted. In the first instance, you may not even have more people as your followers except you have done either of the skills the write up talks about. Those that have many followers and are converting their gift to cash have either being an original and creative it they are building their popularity on another person's works.

I know we may not share the same opinion but we need to respect each other opinion. Many people might have written on it but mine is surely original.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are someone who is very creative you can make a lot of money from tik-tok. The thing is that so many people have become famous through the social Media platform and that has sparked a lot of people's interest around the world.

There are several ways people use presently to make some good amount of money from the platform. If you become popular you can also receive endorsement from big companies and they will pay you a lot of money just to advertise their products.

You can also become an influencer through the platform and make a whole lot of money on daily basis.

rubesh

Banned
Making money on Tiktok was popular in my country till it gets banned. Earllier to its ban, many customers are dependent on tiktok for fun and money earning. Many celebrities in my country have gained popularity through tiktok.