Making Money From Politics.

Bisolami

Verified member
Some people do not see politics as a business and some people also see it as a business as long as it is bringing in money for them.

There are a lot of people who engage in politics not because they want to dance to the tune of the citizens but because they want to enjoy themselves and they want to make money for themselves.

I have not made money from politics but I hope that I do so and it is one of the ways that you can get rich very quick because politics money is a lot. It is very sure that you can make money from politics.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Although it's correct that certain individuals enter politics just for personal gain, it is vital to highlight that politics should primarily be about serving the people and promoting society's welfare. Politics, on the other hand, may be a lucrative industry for some people, particularly those in positions of authority or control.

It's also crucial to understand that getting money through politics isn't always a simple or ethical way to get rich. However, corruption, bribery, and other unethical acts are common in some political systems, and engaging in such actions can have major implications for both the individual engaged and society as a whole.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
The simple truth is that majority of people who venture into politics in this part of the world just want to do so for personal gains. That is the reason why they keep on electing people that are not really competent enough.

I have actually not made money from politics before and I have some interest in venturing into politics in the future but I wouldn't do that for just personal gains but for the betterment of the citizens entirely.

It is actually true that politicians are ready to spend any amount of money so that they will be elected that is why some people leverage on it to make money off them.

Bisolami

Verified member
Although it's correct that certain individuals enter politics just for personal gain, it is vital to highlight that politics should primarily be about serving the people and promoting society's welfare. Politics, on the other hand, may be a lucrative industry for some people, particularly those in positions of authority or control.

It's also crucial to understand that getting money through politics isn't always a simple or ethical way to get rich. However, corruption, bribery, and other unethical acts are common in some political systems, and engaging in such actions can have major implications for both the individual engaged and society as a whole.
Politics money is unethical. Or let me say that the way most politicians get their money is not ethical and that is why you can just see someone who just joined politics a few months ago become very rich. This is because they person has tried to make some money or even embezzled some money in politics.

There are so many of these politicians who have turned politics to something that belongs to their family members and they are doing it for themselves and not for the interest of the public.

This is not right but a lot of people now see it as a normal thing that should happen in politics.