Making money from Home

A

arpen11b

Hi!
I am very interested to know serious websites where you can really make money from home.
I am not interested in thoses websites where you only can earn a few cents wasting a lot of time.
Please let me know if you know some serious ways to earn money from home.

There are so many websites that can help you earn money if you can be patient enough to abide by stated rules. Just make sure you are doing what is right.

I am surprised to see that you are talking about getting enough Payment, I hope you are not thinking of getting rich from these small websites, because it would be much better to go and learn a skill that would give you such money.
If you are only interested in high paying websites, you are very likely to fall for scammers

This site trendri.com is enough to help you make money online
You can also try www.bizdustry.com
These sites would help you to make reasonable amount of money if you are active.

You shouldn’t just ask for websites without stating your skills so that you can be directed properly. Well, freelancing platforms will be your best bet, if you are not buying or selling but need sites that you can make good money. You can check either Fiverr or upwork to list your skills and wait for your first client. Since you don’t need sites that pays few cents, then you might not look at working on any paid to post site, since none for now pays well

If you are looking for sites that will pay you a decent amount doing work online, then it's very obvious that you need to have a nice skill with you that is demand in the online web. Because, nothing in the world you will get for free as there is a lot of competition too everywhere so none of the sites will pay you a great amount doing no hard work. As @Augusta already mentioned that for earning a nice amount, you need to visit to freelance sites or transcription sites too after you have knowledge and practice regarding that topic.