Passive income Making evergreen contents

Setho

VIP Contributor
I was recently watching a personal interview about a YouTuber who has been posting videos for quite some time now. He said something that he had posted a particular video about 6 years ago and he is still actually earning a lot of money from that particular video of till today. He also explained that one of the best ways to make passive income is to make evergreen content whether as a video creator or as a content writer. I would like to know how you guys normally come up with your evergreen content ideas and how you normally execute it.

An evergreen content revolves around some of the problems or issues that will continue to be as long as humanity is in existence. The three basic wants our money health and relationship. Any topic that revolves around these three basic subjects will always be an evergreen. you have to be very good at researching before you come up with the topic a lot of people are looking for

As a website owner, I understand the importance of evergreen content. When I launched my website, I was tempted to publish a news story because it was the most happening topic. However, I also published on other topics. A year on, my happening news story does not get traffic and my other topics continue to draw traffic.

From what I understand with the term evergreen content is a topic or subject matter that remains interesting or relevant after many years. One example is climate change that is always interesting even 10 years ago. Another is the food production which is a concern for everyone because we need food to live. Writing evergreen content can have a lasting effect on the article.

I have said this before in another thread, making evergreen content is one of the best ways of making passive income. the good thing about it is that you can still make money even in 10 years to come from a video you posted today or your blog article. You just have to think about a problem that will continue to last for a very long time or even forever, then write something about it.

You are going to make consistent residual income if you have lots of evergreen content on your blog. I experienced something like this on my blog. There are some content fruits which are still bringing me traffic and passive income or my blog without doing anything. You should only place make it an habit to write evergreen content that are less competitive on your blog.