Business Ideas Making business with animals

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Do you know you can actually make money from animals. Domestic animals to be precise, rearing of animal is a very lucrative business nowadays;
Rearing of cows, rearing of dogs, rearing of goats, rearing of chicken and many more.
We all know there many things are made from cows alone, milk, meat, and even many more that can’t be mentioned on here.
Dog rearing nowadays have become a very lucrative business in Nigeria. Some do sell dog of 150,000 naira and even more, mating of a male and a female dogs to reproduce also are not even free in some area, a lot of business opportunities have been deducted from dogs rearing.
Rearing of chicken is also lucrative, even without saying much about this business, we all know there are tons of opportunities to make money from this business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know some one that always travel to the northern part of Nigeria in order to buy some rams and sheep that he would sell during the Muslim festivals. There is a huge gain in this business if well managed. To save cost in this system, extensive method can be used.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you have interest in rearing goats, and you have lots of people interested, but couldn't find a place to raise them. You can simply set up a goat bank in which people will deposit their goats for you to keep on their behalf and earn money in return as a result.

Last edited:

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, rearing animals is a very lucrative and profitable for those who are into the business in my region. The business has gained popularity here that almost all household are into atleast small scale Poultry farming and yet still very beneficial to them till date. I do hope to go into the business some time.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Setting up a poultry can be a good business if you manage it very well. The reason is that the demand for the egg and chicken meat are on the rise across the country. Another cool aspect is that some farmers are demanding for the chicken poops to use as a fertilizer on the farmland, and this can be another good source of income.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Breeding or rearing animals needs specialization. You can start talking about poultry, piggery up to race horses but those are not an easy endeavor. Even a dog lover like me cannot handle breeding dogs because I have no knowledge on that. Learning is not easy so I guess if it is business that you want with animals then it is better to move on to another type of business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course rearing of animals is very lucrative business venture if you can make a whole lot of money from provided the right things are put in place. A friend of mine some time ago but a dog male and female. And the when these dogs began to give birth, he sold the puppies for huge amount of money and made a whole lot of profit.