Making $10 daily from webloaded solutions

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Are you making money from webloaded solutions.com. I just read about this freelancing site. Where the site claims to have over 400,000 users. Just like other freelancing sites you work from the comfort of your home.

You get a job and anyone it is Payment starts from $10. So if you do just 1 job daily there you are getting $10 daily.. The jobs available includes data entry, content writing, proofreading, survey taking and others.

The site is free so you just have to access the website to sign up. The good thing I like is that it is very easy to navigate the site so it very easy to join. But I'm yet to work with the site.

So anyone already using this site? What do you think? Does it worth one's time?

If you are planning to hire a domestic helper, consider the Mumbai-based organization Webloaded solutions pvt. Ltd. These people may be hired as live-in or full-time employees, depending on the needs of the family. The company has two directors but no other reported key management personnel. The following are some factors to consider when hiring a domestic helper:

Webloaded solutions is an online micro job website​

If you're looking for an online micro job website, you may have come across Webloaded solutions. Unlike many micro job websites, Webloaded solutions actually pays you for the jobs you complete. You may be wondering how this micro job site works. Well, it works by letting you bid on jobs, which are often larger than the micro tasks themselves. If you'd rather work from home and make money, Webloaded solutions is the site for you.

Webloaded solutions is a mumbai based organization​

Located in Mumbai, Webloaded solutions pvt. Ltd. provides various domestic services for clients in Mumbai. You can either hire a full-time employee or a live-in one. Webloaded solutions offers several different services, such as cleaning, cooking, and other household tasks. For more information, please visit the company's website. You can also check out the organization's similar companies section.

Webloaded Solutions Private Limited is a privately held, unlisted company in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Its authorized capital is Rs. 1.00 lakhs and its paid-up capital is 100%. The company was incorporated on 22 Jun 2011 and has two directors. The organization operates under the Business services category. Its latest annual report was filed on 31 March 2021. This information can help you make a decision about a company.

Webloaded solutions has 2 directors​

Webloaded solutions is a private limited company registered with the Registrar of Companies in Mumbai on 22-Jun-11. This company has two directors and is classified as a Non-govt company. The company's registered office is in Worli, Mumbai. It is currently registered as a private limited company with an authorized capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and paid-up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh. Listed in the Mumbai stock exchange, Webloaded solutions has 2 directors and no shareholders.

Webloaded solutions has 2 directors and no other reported key management personnel. The company was incorporated on 22-Jun-11 and last filed its annual report on Mar-31. There are no key management personnel in the company. It is controlled by SUNIL SHAM RAMCHANDANI, a non-executive director. The company has a yearly turnover of $2.95 million and has 2 registered offices in Mumbai.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like a viable opportunity to the internet money makers. Doing simple tasks to earn $10 a day is not a bad thing. Well, it would have been great if we can see someone here who is using the site to make money, this will authenticate the legitimacy of this particular site. Cos I would be so damn if I work on there and I don't get paid. That could be the worst thing!

When things are always too good to be true it is always the best for us to ask questions to understand it very well because I don't really know of any website that will pay you up to that amount for you simply performing an activities, even if they are legit now and they are paying now I don't believe they are going to last for a long time because they will eventually be bankrupted and they may not have money to continue in paying people such a huge percentage for a task completion, well I'll just check it out to see how it really work thanks.

I am not sure if I have heard of a freelance site called webloaded solutions. Having $10 payment threshold is nice because this is a low payment threshold and not many users are able to earn big. However, the claim that making $10 per day does not sound authentic because if the site already has 400,000 users it will be difficult to get a job.
The thing there is that each job you get on the site the least amount you would be paid is $10. so if it only one job you can be paid $10;for it. Well it is still better than other popular sites that they're already millions of people on it. you would need to be a professional tockinch jobs there but with this one you can still get jobs as a newbie

Are you making money from webloaded solutions.com. I just read about this freelancing site. Where the site claims to have over 400,000 users. Just like other freelancing sites you work from the comfort of your home.

You get a job and anyone it is Payment starts from $10. So if you do just 1 job daily there you are getting $10 daily.. The jobs available includes data entry, content writing, proofreading, survey taking and others.

The site is free so you just have to access the website to sign up. The good thing I like is that it is very easy to navigate the site so it very easy to join. But I'm yet to work with the site.

So anyone already using this site? What do you think? Does it worth one's time?
Thanks, hopefully I can pay my bills with this. Jp

Sure if you can at least complete a task daily and get at least $10 daily I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to pay the needed bills you have to. you just have to be consistent with it to make good money that will help with your nill9.

I am not sure if I have heard of a freelance site called webloaded solutions. Having $10 payment threshold is nice because this is a low payment threshold and not many users are able to earn big. However, the claim that making $10 per day does not sound authentic because if the site already has 400,000 users it will be difficult to get a job.

For your last line but you know it is not all those people that will be demanding for jobs daily. you know how some sites like to hupe themselves I'm sure those active on that site migjt not be more than 50 daily so you might still be luvk6 to get jobs depending on the jobs available daily.

Thanks for the post man! Really enjoyed the help.

i totally understand you, the site has been undergoing some issues that even accessing from my end is pretty difficult own.All the same go ahead with your research and get us informed on the outcome. I hope it will worth the time if one gets to join
This site 'webloaded solutions, is simply like any other freelance site around. I went through the site, to know how it works. It looks promising indeed with all the available positions in the site that is earnable to an individual. But to sign up to the site isn't straightforward, before you'll earn you'll spend couple of days or weeks to get approved to work and earn on the site. I've done that already, I'm waiting for the website Admins to get back to me, if I merit to work on the site or not.

I have actually heard of this site before and I have created an account with them in the past but I failed to connect with them. Webloaded solutions is also a good freelancing site but it is not ranked ahead of Fiverr and UpWork. Fiverr and UpWork are the biggest freelancing sites but the competition is very high. I also have an account with Fiverr and UpWork but it is really hard to get a good gig from them.
It got to a point where my account was dormant.
I will likely try my luck again with Webloaded. I have been looking for freelancing sites.
I think this is why these other new freelancing sites are coming up . it is a lot difficult for new freelancers to break the Yolk in these established and stable sites like Upwork and the rest. I think these new ones should be given the site too to bloom. if they pay bettet yjrn clients should also use them to get new freelancers that might come around w ok the new ideas too

I have actually heard of this site before and I have created an account with them in the past but I failed to connect with them. Webloaded solutions is also a good freelancing site but it is not ranked ahead of Fiverr and UpWork. Fiverr and UpWork are the biggest freelancing sites but the competition is very high. I also have an account with Fiverr and UpWork but it is really hard to get a good gig from them.
It got to a point where my account was dormant.
I will likely try my luck again with Webloaded. I have been looking for freelancing sites.

After my last comment on the freelance site, I tried to comeback to access it, that's when trendri PTP displayed another server error. I'll be doing that any moment from now, my next comment here will be to update my progress made around the site, if it's worth it or not. If they can sustain their site gradually, it will grow and meet up with other known freelance sites like, Fiverr, upwork, and freelancer.com. Everything works with time and good management, it doesn't grow over night.
i totally understand you, the site has been undergoing some issues that even accessing from my end is pretty difficult own.All the same go ahead with your research and get us informed on the outcome. I hope it will worth the time if one gets to join

Yesh I will like to have your feedback here it will help others to also benefit from the site. It's seems a new freelancing site because it isn't as popular like the other recognized ones but if they are sustainable a lot better at least the pay isn't too poor.
After my last comment on the freelance site, I tried to comeback to access it, that's when trendri PTP displayed another server error. I'll be doing that any moment from now, my next comment here will be to update my progress made around the site, if it's worth it or not. If they can sustain their site gradually, it will grow and meet up with other known freelance sites like, Fiverr, upwork, and freelancer.com. Everything works with time and good management, it doesn't grow over night.

I'm just hearing about this we loaded solutions.com freelance marketplace for the first time. With what you've said around the site, I see it being very promising, I'll take my time to visit it when I'm very much chanced to see if the features you explained here is truly justifiable. If it becomes justifiable then I'll move into writing gigs back, because the pay per task is very much reasonable, I need such amount daily, it can enable me make ends meet here in my country of residence.
Yesh I will like to have your feedback here it will help others to also benefit from the site. It's seems a new freelancing site because it isn't as popular like the other recognized ones but if they are sustainable a lot better at least the pay isn't too poor.

I'm just hearing about this we loaded solutions.com freelance marketplace for the first time. With what you've said around the site, I see it being very promising, I'll take my time to visit it when I'm very much chanced to see if the features you explained here is truly justifiable. If it becomes justifiable then I'll move into writing gigs back, because the pay per task is very much reasonable, I need such amount daily, it can enable me make ends meet here in my country of residence.

You just have to give it a try and see if it will be what you would love to do. sometimes we just have to pull ourselves to begin to work on a more money making tadks like this one thdt will put more money into our pockets. So mate go try it out you might just love it.

This site 'webloaded solutions, is simply like any other freelance site around. I went through the site, to know how it works. It looks promising indeed with all the available positions in the site that is earnable to an individual. But to sign up to the site isn't straightforward, before you'll earn you'll spend couple of days or weeks to get approved to work and earn on the site. I've done that already, I'm waiting for the website Admins to get back to me, if I merit to work on the site or not.
Did you get a reply already? I've been trying to apply but I haven't heard from them :(