Make that dream possible

Dgeorge

There Is Only One Thing That Makes A Dream Impossible To Achieve: The Fear Of Failure.

Don’t be scared! Don’t listen to people that tell you you can’t do it. And don’t listen to the voice in your head that tells you your dreams are impossible to achieve. Don’t let fear stopping you.

3. “Hope Lies In Dreams, In Imagination, And In The Courage Of Those Who Dare To Make Dreams Into Reality.”

Kendy

Verified member
I so much agree with you. There is no dream which is too big to be achieved, so long as you can dream, then achievement is indeed possible. The essence of having a dream is for the accomplishment of goals. I do not think there is any dream so big that it cannot be brought to reality. When you have a dream, you should be sure to believe in it because it is majorly your belief that will determine your success story. You do not even need a lot of believe in your dreams. The most important thing is to put your mind to it and strive daily towards achieving your set out goals. People will always squeeze their faces in disbelief towards your dream but it is your duty to do away with any negative mindset that might want to impede your success. The mind is a very powerful tool and when once the mind is pessimistic or does not work in line with your dreams then attaining your goal becomes more of an illusion. The sky is wide enough to contain all our talents, dreams and goals but the one thing is not just to dream and sit idle, we should work towards achieving it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is some very good advice you have shared there. Dreams are truly killed by fear. Fear of failure, fear of the unknown and all other kinds of fears are imminent for every dreamer.

The best way to deal with fear is to believe in yourself each day. Have so much confidence in your own capability. This will require you to always dispute your negative thoughts and beliefs. Self confidence mostly comes from training your mind to think positive thoughts and build a positive self image.

Another thing that kills dreams is laziness and procrastination. Therefore, you need to make it a habit to put so much effort and attention to what you are doing. But remember to always work smart and not hard.

E

eldavis

There are lots of persons out there who always wait to be pushed by others before making a move. Back then I used to always wait to be motivated by others before doing anything but I came to realize that there is no better person to motivate me than my very self. Fear is just a way of limiting myself for years without achieving anything. Keep pushing forward, if you fail, learn from it and improve.

Rachael

Verified member
In making that dream possible, you need to be practical about what you you set out to achieve. A dream will remain a dream if it does not visualize into reality. You should have a plan which is realistic and by realistic, I do not imply that your dream is invalid but at least your dream should be realistic and in line with your budget. It would be unrealistic that you dream of owning an academic institution without having the qualification of education and without having the needed management skills. Also, it would be unrealistic to to dream where you want to be a pilot or own a private jet without having the necessary skills and you are not taking any bold step to achieving the goal but you are only waiting for an opportunity to knock. Opportunities do not knock on doors without you being intentional about it. You need to take the mantle and keys in your hands because what the mind can think and act, it can achieve. There is no dream that is impossible but it has to be realistic. You cannot say that you dream to be the first person on planet earth to turn a house into an aero plane that can fly in the sky or you want to build a house in the clouds. I do not think that this is realistic.

funmi

Verified member
Hmmm, when it comes to having a dream I have always had big dreams right from my child hood and I always feel that those dreams were easily workable not until I started growing and I began to see that many of such dreams were just wishful thought as they were highly impracticable. And they are too wide a chase. Infact I now refer to them as a mirage. But as it is today I have now made new plans and many of them a more realistic as compared to the ones I had when I was very young. One of my dreams back then was to rule the world and to become the first woman to rule the entire world. But with the passage of time and as I became more mature I realize that those dreams were too wide looking at my background and even the country where I have found myself, where virtually nothing seems to be working. And live itself is a constant struggle.

We struggle to get virtually everything in this country mostly if you are living below the poverty line. One will.struggle to get food to eat and struggle to go to school and still struggle to get a job. Hence I had to streamline my dreams and focus on the achievable ones. And am doing everything within my ability to see it become a reality.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing and sometimes that is always what we all here are trying to do because we just want to make sure we attend financial stability when we are ready to settle down in the future . we do not really have any other option than to do this because it is absolutely necessary in the life of everyone especially those that are interested to succeed in life.

I think of my future many times a day and this is the reason why most of us are willing to work hard just to raise money and start of whatever we believed would be profitable so as to help us attain a certain financial freedom .

It is not really easy as a lot of people seems to make it be but it's something that requires a lot of dedication and serious determination to succeed . A lot of people at the same time I always gives up along the way but it all depends on how we are determined to achieve whatever we are interested.

If we do not struggle now the possibility of Life leaving us behind will be higher especially during old age when we are not able to carry on anymore.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Truth be told, I like the beginning where the poster refers to failure as the thing that hinder some people from progressing, in my perspective, I think that it might be true because if you can make a thorough research then you would realize that a lot of people that has failed in life is because they refuse to try thinking that what if they fail. Like the saying goes, failure to try is the trial towards failure. I know of someone that has always thought of doing something that is one hundred percent success assurance then I kept telling him that if you keep dwelling in that, you might not progress, trust me, the person is now close to thirty years of age and he has still not made any progress in life.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
All dreams are achievable but not all dreams can be achieved. There are some dreams that cannot be achieved and those are unrealistic dreams. So while we dream, we should always be focused on the ones that are realistic and not utopia.

There is no falsehood in the fact that lack of fear is the major cause of unrealized dreams. Many people are scared of failure. Then how will a baby learn how to walk if he's afraid of standing up and even falls while trying to walk?

Another factor that always stand as an hinderance to successfully achieving of dreams is friends that we keep. We need to move with those that share the same vision with us. This will ensure that the dreams become reality quicker. Those people will always serve as motivators to us and always make us achieve the dream.

There is also need to have some mentors. Some dreams may be too big for us. We don't need to be scared or jettison the dream but we need to make some people our guidance for them to put us through on how we can make sure the dreams are achieved.

Remember, no dream is too big to be achieved.