Earn Money Make some money just by liking pages

Nobleman

This how I make money simply like social media pages and get paid. From the link provided. Social media pages such as fb,ig, YouTube and more. I know a lot of us spend more time on social media we can use this opportunity to make some cash. All you need to do is like pages and earn some cash, watch YouTube videos and earn some buck into your PayPal account.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are numerous platforms that pays people to like pages and of course follow their social media platforms but the problem I have with them is their payment is very little and you cannot make any reasonable amount of money after spending so much time. I went into one of those platforms last year but I could not make any money from it so I decided not to bother myself again because their payment is very little.

uforwealth

Verified member
This how I make money simply like social media pages and get paid. From the link provided. Social media pages such as fb,ig, YouTube and more. I know a lot of us spend more time on social media we can use this opportunity to make some cash. All you need to do is like pages and earn some cash, watch YouTube videos and earn some buck into your PayPal account.
All these kinds of micro-jobs are on picoworkers.com if you want more. The major problem workers have with them is that it is impossible to make fortunes from them. no matter how you work, you will earn a paltry amount of money which you will not like to be proud of at the end of the month. Apart from that, you can't get works on a consistent basis.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've tried so many of those social media tasks none where able to offer me justifiable incentive for the tasks I'm spending time to do. Before you'll earn up to a dollar you'll like and comment until kingdom comes which isn't looking nice. That's why skills is nice, if you have on demand skill you won't mind such kind of tasks to do online you'll just be focused to achieve more financial stability using your skill.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
All these kinds of micro-jobs are on picoworkers.com if you want more. The major problem workers have with them is that it is impossible to make fortunes from them. no matter how you work, you will earn a paltry amount of money which you will not like to be proud of at the end of the month. Apart from that, you can't get works on a consistent basis.
This is just the issue and it is really crappy because you can't depend on them to pay even your bills. Some pay half a cent or even less for this task and the withdrawal minimum is somewhat high. So it is better to even not start working on the site because it might take you donkey years to cash out

Mertayasa

I don't really understand about your post. Actually do you want to give us any recommendation or you wanna asking it ?
Because I read your post, seem like you try to give as any suggestion about online making money but you not tell the name of the site. May bee if you want to asking something about make money by simply click like or subcribe, micro task is the best choice for you.​

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I will loved if you could describe how you could earn from the platform and posibly share a link of the platform you have used to earn , because there are many of such sites to earn i think , and many of them requires you to invest some amount of money to be able to earn more money from the platform , so drop a link for us to check on and payment proof

Kwess

Why didn't you mention the name of the website? Although you said the site pays through via paypal but you did not even state the number of pages, ig or even Youtube one has to visit before he can get pay. So you have to take not of that the next time you post to let your readers have more interest in your post.