Make Passive Money By Checking in Every 24 Hours

jkrre

There's a new way that you can make passive money (you don't have to do anything), basically it's called Minepi (or Pi Network) and basically you mine a cryptocurrnecy on your phone, without usingany extra resources or battery. You don't have to know anything about crypto either, you just press a button.

Go to minepi
Download the app
You have to use an invite code to get in because the app wants to limit it's users. It would help a lot if you used mine (Imploded42) but you don't have to if you don't want to.
I'm pretty sure the invite code "starter" is made by the developers so if you don't want to be associated with anyone you could use that one.
Start the app once every 24 hours and click the button that tells you the rate at which you are mining (it will show you where)
Your welcome!

Thank you for letting us know about this interesting and easy earning method. Passive income is a dream for most people and for me as well. It is wonderful to make money without making a special effort and without getting tired. I will try this app and hope that it will work for me.