Ibrahimsale

Make passive income today by answering surveys online, offerwalls, shortlinks and whatnot, cashout is an easy process and instant. click the link in the discription below
share.socialrebel.app/Ibsalcrypt

E

eldavis

Working on surveys do not really favour me,cause of my geographical region, I hardly get surveys or even when I come across one, I hardly qualify. Does working on forums also serve as passive income?

FrankoMoney

Yes I agree. I tend to use VPN for location issues. Perfect privacy is my favorite one. Surveys are not profitable and are very time-consuming.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Working on surveys do not really favour me,cause of my geographical region, I hardly get surveys or even when I come across one, I hardly qualify. Does working on forums also serve as passive income?
Not been able to make money with survey websites in Nigeria and Africa is a old story. Now they are many survey companies that now provide paid surveys with good pays to Nigerian and Africans. I have registered with four of them and I do receive surveys every week from the companies. And the best part is that they have low minimum withdraw and some pays directly to bank account.
I don't remember there name well unless I check my bookmarks and copy there website links there. But I remember this two. They are Afrisight and Digiopinion.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This kind of platforms will not make you any reasonable amount of money on the long run. I have ventured into several of them and of course taking online surveys but I was not able to make anything tangible. sometimes it can be of a great help to newbies because there are so many people looking to make the amount of money on the internet and this is definitely the perfect offer for them to make some money but this can only be possible if you are from a tier 1 country such as America and some European countries.

if you want to make real money online then it is better for you to learn the skill or better still stick to ptp platforms. From there you can raise some money to venture into profitable which is like affiliate marketing, domain flipping, cryptocurrency trading and so many of them. Affiliate marketing is one of the skills in which I can recommend for anyone because A lot of people are making money on it on the only basis and if you can master it well then it can really be your major source of income on the internet. Cryptocurrency trading is also very lucrative but you need to be very technical and disciplined to succeed

Omoney

Make passive income today by answering surveys online, offerwalls, shortlinks and whatnot, cashout is an easy process and instant. click the link in the discription below

Try this money making business. It's awesome.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR MONEY TO YOURSELF

I DON'T NEED IT.

1. This business is exceptional and completely free.

2. It is a work from home business you can do in your pyjamas in your bedroom and earn massively without leaving your house.

3. It is a worldwide business you can do anywhere you are across the world.

4. You need only your smart phone or laptop with internet connection to do it.

5. You don't have to refer before you earn. 19 years old Nila has proven it by earning $48,100 without referring a single referral.

6. Your earning potentials are endless. Imagine how much Nila would have earned if she had referred.

7. There are multiple ways of receiving your earnings such as PayPal, Check, Bank transfer, Western union, Bitcoin etc.

Now, if you use the internet for anything at all, you browse, use google, facebook, whatsapp, youtube, twitter, instagram, tiktok and others for your personal activities or personal fun, then, you would have been getting paid if you had joined 5BS.

Nila never referred. She earned $48,100 only for using the free and speedy internet services of 5BS.

You don't have to refer anyone. You can only refer if you want more money.

5 Billion Sales, a revolutionary company from the United Kingdom has come to disrupt the big tech industry.

How is 5BS doing that?

The internet giants of the big tech industry that provides internet services have been making a fortune off you and I as well as more than 5 billion people that use the internet around the world on a daily basis.

Our usage of the internet services of the service providing giants keep transfering our money to them, empowering them to easily keep making fortunes off all of us in trillions.

5 Bollion sales, a company in the United Kingdom has come to say it's enough.
5 Billion Sales is giving us a perfect and speedier extension for free to access the internet.
The more astonishing part is that 5BS will still keep paying us huge recurring income for using their free services.

The money of the internet giants in trillions will now be coming into our own pockets.

You can keep earning your recurring $400 for using the web and if you need more money, you can start earning additional recurring $100 on each person you invite to also come and earn a recurring $400 for using the web.

Register fast, money making is now. It's free, let's go.

Reach me on WhatsApp to get registered 👇

+2348033744037

E

eldavis

Not been able to make money with survey websites in Nigeria and Africa is a old story. Now they are many survey companies that now provide paid surveys with good pays to Nigerian and Africans. I have registered with four of them and I do receive surveys every week from the companies. And the best part is that they have low minimum withdraw and some pays directly to bank account.
I don't remember there name well unless I check my bookmarks and copy there website links there. But I remember this two. They are Afrisight and Digiopinion.
If that's the case then that's a good one, I would love to give them a try, what is the minimum withdrawal for them? And how much can I make within a week? How much does each survey cost?

Finger Geek

Verified member

If that's the case then that's a good one, I would love to give them a try, what is the minimum withdrawal for them? And how much can I make within a week? How much does each survey cost?
It will be very ok if you can try them because they are legit and are paying well. There are four of them that I have joined and every week I do receive paid survey from the four survey website with at least one paid survey from each of the survey websites.
Like yesterday I received two paid survey invitation from Afrisight website and one mobiworkx website. The three paid surveys worth more than $5. I will post a screenshot each for the survey invitation I received from the two websites below.
Screenshot_20220125-134919.png

Screenshot_20220125-134744.png

There two other survey websites like that apart from Afrisight and mobiworkx that has surveys from Nigeria and Africa. One of them is Digiopinion. The other one , I don't receive much survey.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surveys have proven itself not to be one of the best ways of making money to Africans....There are people who are probably making money online through surveys but I don't think they are in Africa. I have also tried solving short links to earn money but it's highly data consuming and yet it's not generating reasonable returns for me.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. I noticed that you are a new member here. Welcome to Trendri. We are a big family here. I am sure that you will enjoy working on this legit platform. Trendri is the best platform of all. You are in the right place to earn some money.

Thank you for letting us know about how to make passive income through this link. Everyone likes passive income. I will check this site and hope that I can work on it and make some money there. If it proves to be a good site, I will combine it with Trendri.

E

eldavis

It will be very ok if you can try them because they are legit and are paying well. There are four of them that I have joined and every week I do receive paid survey from the four survey website with at least one paid survey from each of the survey websites.
Like yesterday I received two paid survey invitation from Afrisight website and one mobiworkx website. The three paid surveys worth more than $5. I will post a screenshot each for the survey invitation I received from the two websites below.
View attachment 51541

View attachment 51542

There two other survey websites like that apart from Afrisight and mobiworkx that has surveys from Nigeria and Africa. One of them is Digiopinion. The other one , I don't receive much survey.
Wow sounds nice, I we take some time later on to check the site and probably register at least that can be added as part of the sites I used in earning, thanks for information.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Wow sounds nice, I we take some time later on to check the site and probably register at least that can be added as part of the sites I used in earning, thanks for information.
I will check my bookmark and copy out the website links of the survey websites later and write a post here about the websites and how not to always miss survey invitation from the websites.
Because on each survey invitation sent. There is always limit on number of participants to complete each survey. But after the limit has reached,there will not be chance fro any other member to participate in the survey but to wait for another survey.

Kendy

Verified member
Surveys are not always favourable to me because I've registered on different survey sites ranging from; Picoworkers, Streetbees, Swagbucks, Metropinion, Tommy surveys, Timebucks and Neobux. I've never for gotten paid on any of the survey site. To get notification to participate is actually a major challenge because it keeps telling me, "no available Surveys that matches my profile." I know some people do use VPNs to boycott those challenges but I rather take an exit because I do not want my time wasted.

This has made it almost difficult for those in lower-tier countries to earn substantially. There are still other ways one can earn without any limitations. On sites like; Fiverr and Upwork, if you are a freelancer then you can place your games and must be ready for challenges because those two sites are very competitive. It would be much better if you are versatile so you can diversify on different sites as well.

Also, if you are proficient in any other the genres of literature, especially prose, you should try out apps like; Dreame, Lightreader, Novelstar, Novelcat, ireader, Goodnovel and Fictium. You should note that their; minimum withdrawal threshold, payment method, time frame and options differs across all sites or platforms.