Make Passive Income by Creating Your Own Website

Irina Bodan

The most common way to monetize a website today is through contextual advertising. Resources and sites that always have a lot of visitors can also earn from direct advertising through the placement of banners, links, and the publication of paid articles.

In addition to direct profit from their own site, professionals can earn from the production of sites, lending “turnkey”, promoting partners’ pages in search engines, and the resale of other people’s resources. The real profitability of such a way of earning can be seen on special exchanges and auctions.

Irina Bodan

For online business owners, using marketing tools to boost sales and generate traffic is pretty common in today's digital world. With the right tools, you can easily turn your passion into a profitable venture. While HideClick takes care of your site performance, AdsPower browser is your ultimate solution for multi-accounting.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can generate passive income by creating your own website. I have a blog. I do not spend a lot of time on my blog but I manage to generate income through adsense ads, amazon ads, as well as product sales from my blog. However, generating passive income from a website is not easy. You might have to work for many hours every day for many years before you start generating income. For instance, I worked 2-3 hours every day on my blog non-stop for two years and finally managed to make some decent passive income from my blog.

Activator230822

Verified member
In this century starting and operating a blog can earn you the best passive income ever. This is because there are so many ways that you can use to monetize your blog website.

One of the best ways to Monetize your blog is through the posting of ads on the website by Google AdSense. The higher the traffic on your website the higher the revenue you get to earn from the Google AdSense

You can monetize your website through the selling of goods and services on your website. This may be done through converting your traffic to customers by selling them goods and services related to your niche.