Make money

PICKFORD

Verified member
Different ways or means to earn both offline and online.

Firstly let's talk about offline money making,most people make their daily income offline through hotel business.Having a hotel of your own is a very good way to make daily income,when i talk about having a hotel of your own,i mean buying the land with your own money,not renting a building to do that, furnishing your hotel rooms will surely attract more customers to board in your hotel, having smart and decent workers,also when it comes to your receptionist,i think he or her must be very respectful
How do you think your hotel rooms will look like to attract customers?each room should have a well crossed ventilation,most people are use to air conditioner,so it's important you have it in each room,each room must also have a smart tv,your DStv subscription must be intact,so that your customers will feel comfortably while spending a night or days there.
You must also have constant power supply (electricity),any hotel that doesn't has constant power supply run on low credit and income
How about water?water is very important when it comes to hotel business, having these things,am sure u'll make some cool money from your hotel business,more ideas?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Hotel business is one of the most profitable business or investment around. If you have a hotel that is well design and with clean rooms, it can probably make sales.

But the most important thing as well,is where your hotel is located. Your hotel needs to located in place or position where people can easily find it. If you build your hotel not very far to a rich clubhouse, I think that will definitely boost your sales up.

But most times you see people build their hotels in a hidden place or one dead route, that people finds difficult to locate any access. If you believe the only thing you need to do is to make your hotel beautiful, I don't think that's a proper way to do a hotel business.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One can make good money from selling of agricultural produce like grain . what one just need to do is to make sure that one buy the farm produce when it is very cheap and resale it when it is scarce because the price would have been high by then and by do doing one will make good profit fro it.