Make money without internet with phone

General01

Opportunities does exist to make money without internet connectivity yet with phone
Several technical skills that are done with computers decades ago are now being able to be carried out with phone effortlessly

Graphic design
Video editing
Typing
And a host of other skills can be carried out with just your smart phone .
This is as a result of the recent developments of apps capable of doing what was done In the computer

Even though one can make a considerable amount of money out it offline. The chances of having a good number of clients is minimal

That's why combining it with online activity (for instance in fiver and lots of other websites)
Will result in one earning a good amount of money

The internet is the major part of making money this days and I don't see how you can cutoff the internet from making more customers and making more money at whatever you do. Even, if you are doing your Graphics designing and Video editing job outside the internet, you should know that you are missing a lot cos the amount of customers that you can get online alone are truly above offline customers. If you go to crowdsourcing sites where you can complete some particular tasks for people and make your money, in these kind of sites you Make enough money there just by offering your skills to people.

I really do not understand your posts. Did you mean making money with Internet or without the Internet truly? You mentioned some apps are now very useful to do some things done by the computer. To access the apps, you need an Internet connection for that. These days you tend to communicate with your clients via the Internet to make work easier. For graphic design, you need to download some templates to work with. It is possible to make. Money without Internet but it proves a small chance

I really do not understand your posts. Did you mean making money with Internet or without the Internet truly? You mentioned some apps are now very useful to do some things done by the computer. To access the apps, you need an Internet connection for that. These days you tend to communicate with your clients via the Internet to make work easier. For graphic design, you need to download some templates to work with. It is possible to make. Money without Internet but it proves a small chance

I think that the Original Poster meant that there are certain kinds of jobs that do not require you to have an Internet connection and you can make money by working offline. Some of the jobs include being a graphic designer, video creation, data entry, etc. I think these jobs are available online as well and if we combine our online jobs with our offline jobs, then we would be able to make extra income. While it is true that these jobs are also available in the offline world, I prefer to work online and make money online because online working provides peace of mind and less pressure as compared to offline jobs.

I want to believe you mean things we can do on our phones that can fetch us money without conneating the phone to the internets or without spending money on data. Anyway the reality is that we will certainly need the internet to promote your job and even downloading and installing those applications require the internet and the use of data, and more So like you said in your last lines you will certainly require the internet to promote your business even on social media. And it is only through the internet you can enhance your skills and get it services known.