How to make money without scamming people on internet

Awwal22

The way of making money online without scam people is by using your phone to looks for some website or many website Without scamming people,there are some app for you to be working on it like bitcoin and the rest.

If you are in tier 3 country, i would say looking for websites to work online and get paid well is very difficult. Most of these legit websites look like they are set up for citizens of tier 1 country, because they have policies protecting them. The sole aim is to help their citizens alone with the platform. That is why so many complain about survey sites being fake, they are not rather, they are programmed to fulfill certain purpose which you are not included.

If you feel like investing in bitcoin, it's cool but you should also make up your mind because it's not easy as people claim, you will also need reasonable capital to start and win big. So many people like me don't have intentions of making money by scamming but we get scammed.

Have you tried affiliate marketing, not easy too, but i can give you some hints it might work for you.
Afiliate marking is a means of earning money online, and it's trending so well these days. We can say Affiliate marketing is a form of internet marketing. Affiliates are paid commissions for each customer or sale that they refer to the seller’s site.
The affiliate does not receive money directly from the company, but rather receives a commission for every product or service that he sends to the company.
Affiliate programs work with products sold on the internet and products sold in physical stores. Affiliates can work with Amazon, eBay, Google, Pay Per Click advertising, display ads and many more websites.
Affiliate programs are a great way to make money.
However, to be able to sell these products and make money, you will need to know how to get your sweet words to people , only few want to get what you sell, without testimony, testing or anything that can convince them. So you need to first know how , where and when to reach them, then what to tell them to convince them your product is the right one they need.
You will need to know how to market your product on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and any other one you feel is good, WhatsApp is not left out too. The number of people you are able to reach and convince , the amount of profit you can earn.

There are a lot of ways one can actually make money online. The only problem is that it is pretty difficult to find one that is genuine. Scamming has been frowned by a lot of people even by me and you. People think scamming is a quick way of making money just by playing with peoples emotions and making tricks on them. This is a punishable offence when one get got. Rather, just like you said, one can do a deep search on the internet and look for an online platform that is genuine to make money. Personally, I work on three platform which are freelancing, PTP (paid to post) platforms and I'm also a website owner. These are the platforms I expect money from and I'm currently earning on two platforms. I'm yet to focus on my freelancing platform due to my busy schedule. You can also try affiliate marketing which is also a good way to make money by just sharing your affiliate link. Another platform I tried out was CPA sites that PAYE you per action. This is also a recommended site to start making money. I don't believe in online surveys which you can try out yourself. It all depends on your preference and where you'll like to make money.

I still do not understand the main reason people would be looking for ways to make money and the other hand, some are just out to scam people of their hard-earned money and when they've succeeded, they would turn around and make I look like the person who had invested was greedy, when in reality, the scammer is the greedy and oblivious one. One of the major reason some people do not still believe the possibility of making money online is due to the high rate of scam. Telegram group is the worst as one cannot even belong to any group on this app without being prone to scam. Telegram is now an app used to scam people and for many months now, I have not had access to this app because of the fear of scammers.

These scammers are also human beings and for sure, they know how it feels for someone to take something from them which you worked hard to get, yet they find it very easy to scam people without an iota of conscience. There are many ways to make money online which we all aware of but greed and impatience is what drives the minds of fraudsters.

Well, I do not understand what the original poster intended to say. Do you mean that how can a person make money without scamming others? Well, scamming people is never a great idea. It is illegal and immoral. Scamming people is a despicable act and I do not think that any person with pure heart will ever try to cheat or scam people.

I think that there are definitely many ways a person could start making money without scamming people. A person could opt to try affiliate marketing, content writing, or Blogging in order to start making money. These are all legit ways to make money and all you need to do is target the right audience and gain traffic in order to make enough money.

You can even start freelancing and you need to be good at something before you could make money. You can become a technical writer and apply for jobs. You can become a web content writer in order to make money, as there are so many possibilities. Right now I am working as a full-time writer on paid forums and I am also trading in cryptocurrencies. I plan to become a full-time trader and make passive income.

You did not really lay much emphasis on the ways you can actually make money on the internet without scamming people though alot of persons have gotten the mentality that the only way they can make money online is through scamming, hence when they come across someone who claims to work online, they look at them suspiciously.
For some months now I have been earning money online l legitly from sites like trendri, sidegig, timebucks and even a faucet site.

You probably do not need to scam people for you to make money on the internet because there are several businesses you can venture into and make some good amount of money for yourself. One of the main reasons a lot of people venture into unscrupulous ways of making money on the internet is because they probably do not have enough knowledge of how to make money legitimately online.

There are hundreds of businesses in which you can choose from and learn the necessary things and of course on the long run you're probably going to make money if you are consistent enough. Making money on the internet requires a lot of consistency and hard work for it to work.

One of the best businesses I can recommend for you is affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing simply means selling other people's product in order to get certain percentage of the selling price usually called commission. Affiliate marketing has a lot of potentials because it is one of the most popular businesses on the internet today. you will hardly see a money-making platform where people are not talking about affiliate marketing because of how lucrative it is.

Working on Microjobs platforms can give you money but on the long run it is not really sustainable when compared to businesses like Affiliate marketing.

One thing is that, the people who are all out to be scamming people online has studies their target audience so well and also made use of what can trigger and capture their minds into investing. Even after all the negative crash of most investment companies, if another one is created the following day, you would be amazed at the thousands of people who would still jump up to the offer, and this shows that, greed is the major cause of people not heeding to their past experiences or experiences of others. The popular Affiliate marketing, some set of persons are using it as an avenue to extort money from individuals, by hyping and putting up sweet 6-figure amounts which they have not even gotten in the process.

Scamming others to get money is very rampant and each day, they devise and come up with new tricks so they can deceive those who are greedy or vulnerable. The internet has provided different ways of making money online from; blogging, vlogging, freelancing, copywriting, trading either Forex or Cryptocurrency, Affiliate marketing and lots more yet people who do not want to dedicate any skill or time would always be on the verge to scam no matter the opportunities present.

Coming other people just to make money is very bad and so they are many ways by which we can earn some money online without having to make other people cry you can make money online by hard work it is lazy people that wants to scam other people just to get money really I think one of the ways to get money online is by freelancing if you have a skill you can join sites like fiverr and up work and get paid for your services.

There are other ways by which you can also make money online you can start a blog all you need to do is just buy domain and hosting set up a few things and get traffic to your website and then you are good to go all you need to do is just apply for Google adsense or any other advertisement companies which will pay you for your traffic there are ways by which you can avoid getting banned on your Google adsense don't get freaked traffic on your website because work boots traffic can make Google adsense to block your website. You can also make money by posting videos on TiK ToK