Make money with your vehicle

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Many people make cool money daily from their vehicle, especially those in their 50s or 60s, because they may not be strong to drive or stress much.

What are the different ways to make money from your vehicle?

Public transport
Do you have a bus?Why not make money from it?A lot of bus owners do make money daily by picking up passengers to their different locations and they get paid depending on the distance and the price of fuel currently.Bus drivers do make not less than 5k everyday,after subtracting money for fuel and food that day.It's a good means to earn from your vehicle,this is profitable if you have a sound engine and your vehicle in a good condition,you can sure make more than that 5k.

Even while picking passengers along the road,you can also earn money from your vehicle Monthly.How? You may meet a parent that needs your services,by driving thier children to school early in the morning and also take them back,in this way, you'll be paid monthly.

Renting your vehicle
In this method,you can be making money from your vehicle weekly.Because your driver must report every week by paying what you guys agreed.
So there's so many ways to earn from your vehicle.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Always wanted to make money with your vehicle? Here's how:

If you've got a car, you can make money by renting it out on the peer-to-peer car rental network Turo , Uber and the likes

Turo lets you rent your car to people who have short-term needs for transportation. Many of these folks are traveling for work, so they may need to rent your vehicle for an entire month while they're on the road. This is a great option if you want to make a little extra cash without having to put in much effort.

After signing up for Turo and creating an account, all you have to do is verify your driver's license and insurance information, and then put in a listing for the dates that you'll be renting out your vehicle. Once someone books your car, Turo takes care of the rest: communicating with both parties about pickup and drop-off, arranging for payment, and safeguarding against any damage that might occur during the rental period.

Turo's customer service is top-notch, and they'll help you every step of the way if you have any questions or concerns. You'll also get free roadside assistance with many of their plans!

You can also use your vehicle in conveying goods for people. This will fetch you a lot of money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Many people make cool money daily from their vehicle, especially those in their 50s or 60s, because they may not be strong to drive or stress much.

Public transport
Do you have a bus?Why not make money from it?A lot of bus owners do make money daily by picking up passengers to their different locations and they get paid depending on the distance and the price of fuel currently.Bus drivers do make not less than 5k everyday,after subtracting money for fuel and food that day.It's a good means to earn from your vehicle,this is profitable if you have a sound engine and your vehicle in a good condition,you can sure make more than that 5k.

Even while picking passengers along the road,you can also earn money from your vehicle Monthly.How? You may meet a parent that needs your services,by driving thier children to school early in the morning and also take them back,in this way, you'll be paid monthly.

Renting your vehicle
In this method,you can be making money from your vehicle weekly.Because your driver must report every week by paying what you guys agreed.
Hi. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I like very much the topic you have chosen. It is a great idea to make money by using your vehicle. I am sure that many people here will find your idea very interesting as well. Thanks a lot for sharing this helpful information.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Engaging in public transportation is one of the ways to make money with your car. Judging from the situation over here in my country, I will advise anyone who wants to go in public transportation to drive the car by himself.

The reason is that the car will lack proper maintenance if you allow someone else to drive the car for transportation on your behalf. The person may not be able to deliver good amount of money in accordance with the agreement.

The person will always come with different excuses so that they will not be able to pay the required amount to the owner of the cars. The best thing is to give out the car on hire purchase and you must obtain agreement from the person.

I was reading a story of a lawyer few months ago who happens to be a lawyer in the afternoon and uber driver in the night. He claimed that he make more money from uber driving than the amount he made from the chamber.

You can also make money from your car by turning it into mobile billboard for advertising companies. The advertising agency will paste an advert on your car and you are going to receive money on monthly basis until the contract is expired.

Wiserr

Public transport

Renting your vehicle
Yes you are right and I believe one can earn a lot of money from either public driving Or even renting his vehicle out, it is a very nice and steady method of earning money without encountering any form of problem
Even though working as a public driver seems to be difficult, because it's demand one to go from places to places, but I am pretty sure with this one can earn a lot of money within a very short time, and one of the advantage of it is that, one will be earning money on a daily basis not like other business which seems to take longer time before one earn from it, so also about giving out or renting your vehicle to other people it makes one to get a lot of money after you got your balance from who you gave your balance to, I believe they are both nice and steady method of earning money within limited time.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are some people who usually buy vehicles as a first-time means of transportation maybe to their means of living like their offices . They are always going to be spending money in purchasing fuel and also a managing the car without it actually bringing in money . You can be able to change this and make it in such a way that you are going to be making money from your vehicle.

1. Delivery . You can always sign up to a third-party delivery app where you are going to be concerned with the delivery of local products like food items to people in your locality whenever you are less busy or you can hire somebody to do it for you and then pay them at the end of the month.

2. Cab hailing. There are a lot of car billing services that are arising almost on a daily basis and you can be able to take complete advantage of them in your country. You are going to create an account with them and they are going to look for customers for you where you are going to drive them to there are specific location . You can be able to do this during your free time .

MaeKrugern

I agree with the rental car because I now use the same method and do weekend deliveries. It's good money if you consider that I spend more time doing what I like to do, which is to drive my car