Make money with your poetry

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you know you can make good money with your poetry skills? Stop writing poems for the fun of it start making money using the following sites online

Poetry foundation:

you can use publish your poetry work with this site. So go check out the site. You can earn here about $10 per line of your poem

The crazyhorse:

You need to try this site out, if you are good with fictional poetry. Money you can make from this site tarts from 20 -200 ussd. So maximum your opportunity here

Three penny

This is another good site, you can make good of you are good with poems. Submit your poems via email. Their earning can be up to $200 per poem. So it left for you to take full advantage

Great information bro. I liked this information as some of my friends have been looking for the site where they could earn for writing poems. I also sometimes like to write a poem. And, these platforms have more encouraged me to do so in my past time. I would like to know more information about the site that do the site works worldwide or not? And, PayPal is acceptable here or not. Because, mostly I prefer PayPal and my friends too.
And, poetry foundation site sounds really great that it can give 10$ per line. Bro, can you share any proof related to payment so that I can be more assured of this site.

This is something I might be interested in because I used to write a lot of poetry in my younger days. I don't know if I would be good enough to earn the kind of money offered in these sites but I did get some published in magazines years ago so I think it is definitely worth checking out. As @Lekhraj19 mentions it would be good to get more information on these sites. Do you belong to any yourself?

Thanks for sharing this information with us. This is an eye opener I see it shows some of the simple way somebody came and with his or her writing skill.

This might be a great great news for a younger brother who likes to write fiction and poems during his leisure hour.

I will ask him to check this free website out to see the one he can work with in order to expand is means of earning money on the internet.

I think it will be easy to make money on this website as one just need to dedicate himself to how things are being done there.

Thank you for sharing about the site! Although can you share more information? What is the minimum payout and their corresponding payment methods? Do they require the poems to b short or long? How hard is it to be accepted the poem there? I assume that it won't be easy because the pay is great. I hope you could help us with these needed informations. I'm quite interested as I used to make poems before. However, I'm not sure if it will be good enough according to their liking.

Thank you for sharing about the site! Although can you share more information? What is the minimum payout and their corresponding payment methods? Do they require the poems to b short or long? How hard is it to be accepted the poem there? I assume that it won't be easy because the pay is great. I hope you could help us with these needed informations. I'm quite interested as I used to make poems before. However, I'm not sure if it will be good enough according to their liking.
It will be good to believe that you can and you will. If you are good with your peoms then there's nothing stopping you from forwarding them to the site and it they like it, they will get back to you. These three sites pays via PayPal account. So if you have your PayPal account you can try making money from them. No minimum payout as your peoms get approved you get your money within 3-4 business days that's what is stated on the sites. Maybe a slight change to that but there's the information stated by the site.

10 dollars per line for poem is good amount of money that we may spend days in other maner of paid to write to reach them so does 10 $ from poetry foundation per line comes from admin or user donation?

This is a piece of good information on making use of you poet skill to make money thou am not good in writing poet I would have to join immediately I read your post and another thing is that are you a member have you been able to cash out or you just come across them through their advertisement.
If i am a good poet I would av run the background check on the site because the money they claim they will be paying is not a small amount of money.