Make money with online game bots.

botgamer

Hi, I have one tip if you want to share to make money online. To use bots (automatic scripts/programs) to play games automatically and earn income from it.

Here is one example of game I am 'playing' to earn money: League of Kingdoms
This game is a crypto version of popular Rise of Kingdoms game. Usually, you want to search for games that: 1- Allow selling resources, 2- Are free to play, 3- Have a bot

This game meets all requirements and there is this lok.cloudbot bot, which requires almost zero effort. It is a site that lets you run multiple farms in this game automatically on their end (does not require a PC), and each farm will produce some amount of resources that can be converted and sold as NFT. It is almost-passive because you still need to manage the farm accounts from time to time in case they are attacked and to mint the resources and to sell them in a marketplace, but I spend probably 2h a week for 100usd/month. I am trying to reach 1000usd month slowly by repeating these steps below.

These are the steps and you can repeat multiple times:
  • Create one email account.
  • Create one League of Kingdom account and reach level 20 kingdom
  • Use lok.cloudbot.site and leave the farm automatically producing resources

Your goal is to have 10+ accounts with kingdom level 20 and then you leave it producing resources in the bot. One level 20 kingdom will produce approximately 10M rss per day that is around 0.1-0.2 usd/day. With 10+ level 20 accounts it starts to get interesting (60usd a month - 10usd for the bot). The main problem with this is that it takes reasonably long time to reach level 20, (1-2 months due to how the game works) and the bot is a bit expensive if you have low level kingdoms, because they require more checks per day than higher levels (the bot is paid per check). I was playing this game for fun for around 4-6 months before I knew this method and reached level 26 manually without investment. So I used the resources of my main account and sold them to pay for the bot and this way I haven't really put money into this, but I recommend you pay for the bot if you want to go faster. You can't really buy accounts to accelerate the process because they are expensive (50 usd+) and it is not safe to transfer because you can't change the email.

Some tips I recommend:
  • Create a new account in lok.cloudbot for each your league of kingdom account to get 20 rounds for free.
  • Reach minimal kingdom level 5 or 8 manually (probably 1h of total working time, but will probably take 2-4 days as you need multiple checks per day). Low level require more frequent quick checks as the buildings level up quicker, so you save some bot money, as mentioned before.
  • I recommend you only buy 1000 rounds (10 usd) because it is the most cost effective option.
  • Do not level up your kingdom much further than level 20. Maybe level 23 is optimal for making money, but more than that is probably a waste because it takes a lot of resources and time to level up and there is a maximum number of tokens you can mint per day (more than 50M rss/day is probably a waste).
  • Constantly have new accounts being built, so that your profit always grow.

Hi everyone
Engaging in online game botting for financial gain raises ethical concerns and violates terms of service. It's important to pursue legitimate ways to earn money and enjoy games fairly.