Make money with 5billionsales for free.

Ephy

5billionsales is a British company based in the United Kingdom with the aim of revolutionizing the internet by bringing new ways of using the internet that will benefit us all. 5billionsales is willing to pay us for using the internet. They have a browser extension that contains all the social media apps and platform and anything about internet that uses Data.

Therefore 5billionsales is a Data collection company that pay 1.10 dollars everyday for using their browser extension to browse through the internet. Second way of earning is by referrals each person who joins under you, the company pays you 100 dollars for recruiting. The third ways of earning is you're paid when the people you've recruited use the internet.

The company was officially launched on 22nd February and if you're interested to join the money team kindly join using the link below.

https://5billionsales.com/affiliate/keepitreal

5billionsales is here to make us rich without investing any of our money, it's absolutely free to join. Join today and enjoy the benefits of 5billionsales. No qualifications needed just 18 years and above, able to read and understand you're good to use the site and earn huge money without using or investing any of your money.

Sikapa

Verified member
How sure are you that it pays $1.10 just by using their browser extension? Have you got paid or how much money is in your wallet for using this browser.

I'm interested but unless I see your prove because most at times, it can be possible that is not working in all countries.. Just try to show us some proof so we will believe what you are saying.

Ephy

How sure are you that it pays $1.10 just by using their browser extension? Have you got paid or how much money is in your wallet for using this browser.

I'm interested but unless I see your prove because most at times, it can be possible that is not working in all countries.. Just try to show us some proof so we will believe
Here is the proof from my account screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220226-233148_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20220226-233148_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220302-211934_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20220302-211934_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220309-221751_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-221751_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 6
E

eldavis

I have heard about this before, someone actually referred me to it and I have an account but I have not started making use of it, have been extremely busy and honestly I still have doubts about it. That by the side, how are you so sure you would be able to make withdrawals cause that's the most important factor.

Sikapa

Verified member
Here is the proof from my account screenshots

How much is the minimum Cash out? Because I registered a scam websites and I was able to make $188 on on site and $68 on another site but trust me they were just numeric figures rather than money. So just let me know if you have been able to cash out and the minimum amount to cash out.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
5billionsales is a British company based in the United Kingdom with the aim of revolutionizing the internet by bringing new ways of using the internet that will benefit us all. 5billionsales is willing to pay us for using the internet. They have a browser extension that contains all the social media apps and platform and anything about internet that uses Data.

Therefore 5billionsales is a Data collection company that pay 1.10 dollars everyday for using their browser extension to browse through the internet. Second way of earning is by referrals each person who joins under you, the company pays you 100 dollars for recruiting. The third ways of earning is you're paid when the people you've recruited use the internet.

The company was officially launched on 22nd February and if you're interested to join the money team kindly join using the link below.

https://5billionsales.com/affiliate/keepitreal

5billionsales is here to make us rich without investing any of our money, it's absolutely free to join. Join today and enjoy the benefits of 5billionsales. No qualifications needed just 18 years and above, able to read and understand you're good to use the site and earn huge money without using or investing any of your money.
Good evening everyone! Thank you for your informative thread about this British company,5billionsales. To be honest, I have not heard about this company before. It is wonderful to earn money just by using the internet. It is so easy! I think I will search for 5billionsales, explore its page and then if everything is fine, I will register. Hope that it is legit because nowadays although there is a great variety of earning sites online to choose from, unfortunately, most of them are fake. Anyway, I will give it a try and hope that it is a legitimate site that really pays its users. Thanks again for sharing this useful information so as to help us make an income from 5billionsales company. It is highly appreciated. Wish everyone success!

Ephy

How much is the minimum Cash out? Because I registered a scam websites and I was able to make $188 on on site and $68 on another site but trust me they were just numeric figures rather than money. So just let me know if you have been able to cash out and the minimum amount to cash out.
Here it is concerning withdrawals please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311-000409_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-000409_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 6