Make money via Google News.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Only a few minority of people know that they can absolutely monetize the Google News area and make it a passive income stream to get paid daily online . We all know that the Google platform is a search engine that we could use to browse the internet but little do we know that we can absolutely use the News section on the Google platform to make tons of money online and also have a legit passive income stream via the website that I will be referring to you guys . First of all you have to create a unique link for the news that you intend to use and to get a unique link you can go to the website not as short me. io . This is a link creating and shortening website and it allows you to create a link on any file or document that you intend to repaste some other place .

After you might have created a link on this website you can now log into the website known as rumble.com . Majority of you may have heard about this website but to be sincere this website is absolutely very legit and it pays its users for submitting the carefully written articles without any form of plagiarism .

It is absolutely sad to see how unadviced majority of people are not when it comes to the use of Google to make money online . A lot of people on hearing the name Google will be taking it to be a search engine that an individual can use to search anything bothering him or her online in order to get credible answer and concrete response to his frequently asked questions but little do we know that we can monetize the News section on the Google platform in order to make tons of money online and also to make a passive income stream all online .

I am totally aware about the website that you mention and I am believing example of someone who have been cashing out tons of money via Google news and the crazy part about this is that it is less stressful and there is absolutely no technical know-how that an individual must acquire in order to successfully make money online via Google News . All you need is a link shortening mechanism which is absolutely everywhere in the internet but the valid one I love using is known as shrink me.io . You can check it out on your spare time and to be very sure she will never be disappointed using this platform .

That's the first time I'm getting information about this earning platform 'Google news', I've heard about opera news hub' before, but I couldn't follow it up since I don't have the appetite to follow the steps to earn with them. I rather start my own blog and upload those long contents there and start pushing for traffic and get it monetized. Their is nothing in there to write contents via those content sharing platforms and earning pennies from them. Writing long contents off plagiarism is not an easy task, you'll carry out researches, and put the writing on a proper format with pictures all over. Some thing I don't like about this platforms is the fact that, you need to promote it to reach thousand views/impressions for you to amaze some kind of useful cash.