Make Money Selling Fresh Juice.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Selling fresh juice can be a viable business for someone that's an advocate of a healthy living, when starting a business I always try to look at the passion angle, because business journey is not smooth so, when the sales are not pouring in as they should, your passion will suffice and push you to keep on going.

To start this business you need to source for local produce from farmers in nearby farms, you can combine many fruit to produce juice, there's no a conventional way of doing it.

Get your blender ready for blending your fruits to a desirable taste, since it's a fruit juice you might not need any additives like sugar or saccharine.

Your targeted customers, should be those that patronise gyms because that shows that they really care for their health hence they will welcome these kind of drinks, you can talk to gym instructors to fix you up or you can print banner and stick it in.

You can also sell to corporate workers at an agreed tenor, if you advertise to them.

You can also work on branding your business and make it more professional, you can do this by doing some souvenirs to put the juice in and also partner with influencers in the health niche to market your product for you.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This might really be a business idea to those that are interested, This business might not really be as easy as you are saying because you need to have a constant power supply so you can be able to preserve your fruit perfectly and to keep it in good condition, in a situation in which there is not constant supply of electricity and you are not able to sell out all the juice then there may be a problem because there is no way you will be able to preserve it except you have purposely decide to add preservative to it.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore that's why I put the passion disclaimer at the top, I understand this business might not be a lucrative one or constant one.

I don't even advise anyone to make fresh juices and expect sellers, no, I expect one to source for sellers and make the juice after confirming the order.

Also, I like the way you brought up the storage talk, it's very important because if you buy fruits from local sellers and you were not able to get enough orders, they might go bad, so a fridge will go a long way, in preserving them but also there's a limit on how long they can be kept, so those interested in this should take note.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore that's why I put the passion disclaimer at the top, I understand this business might not be a lucrative one or constant one.

I don't even advise anyone to make fresh juices and expect sellers, no, I expect one to source for sellers and make the juice after confirming the order.

Also, I like the way you brought up the storage talk, it's very important because if you buy fruits from local sellers and you were not able to get enough orders, they might go bad, so a fridge will go a long way, in preserving them but also there's a limit on how long they can be kept, so those interested in this should take note.
Ok I understand but this is a business for only the women because I have never seen a man engaging in this type of business, I don't know why, you saying that we have to search for who is interested before we can produce the juice will be a little bit difficult because this won't make people to understand what you are doing and as a result it might be very difficult for you to know who is interested in your product, if there is constant electricity the best way is to do it and showcase it to the public for people that might be interested.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore I don't think it's for women only, I don't think business is gender specific, 😂, because I've legit seen women working at building sites, using that analogy I think they should leave it for men alone.

I agree with your second point however the reason why I suggest they should only make it when they have got an order is to minimize loss, because it's not like you'll be getting customers everyday some days might be dry, so storing the already made juice might be counter productive and might give the a sour taste, if this happens the we can't call it juice anymore.

But I like your first point though, can we talk about it? Why do you think businesses are gender specific?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is another great business idea but this would have been good if it's merged with a restaurant cos this would go along with it. Though, you can have a shop to be selling your juice but how many people will stop by just to but juice, unless you are situated in a very strategic location where rich people are.

M

MOMEON

Selling fresh juice can be a viable business for someone that's an advocate of a healthy living, when starting a business I always try to look at the passion angle, because business journey is not smooth so, when the sales are not pouring in as they should, your passion will suffice and push you to keep on going.

To start this business you need to source for local produce from farmers in nearby farms, you can combine many fruit to produce juice, there's no a conventional way of doing it.

Get your blender ready for blending your fruits to a desirable taste, since it's a fruit juice you might not need any additives like sugar or saccharine.

Your targeted customers, should be those that patronise gyms because that shows that they really care for their health hence they will welcome these kind of drinks, you can talk to gym instructors to fix you up or you can print banner and stick it in.

You can also sell to corporate workers at an agreed tenor, if you advertise to them.

You can also work on branding your business and make it more professional, you can do this by doing some souvenirs to put the juice in and also partner with influencers in the health niche to market your product for you.
SO GREAT AND SO GOOD