make money posting in forum

S

Sarunas112

Hello guys....
I have website https://uzdarbioforumas.lt
So you can register my forum and crate new topic and repley post and get points.
So 1 points - 0.0005$
windraw to paypal
min windraw is 100post (0,5$)
thanks

Solution
While I'll say this one of the most paid quick forum. It's best for me. I can make cash here even though it pays little cash. I like this form call trendri.com cause it educative. You get to see/hear other peoples idea that will benefit your life in one way or the other

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Thank you for the information mentioned above, many people find it difficult to make money posting in forum due to their busy schedule, even though I'm always busy most of your time, posting in this particular forum is always easy for me because I'm not always stressed out, in this forum you can make up to $5 in a day depending on how you work hard on the site, I prefer working on the forum because immediately you place a withdrawal it won't take up to 12 hours before getting your payment, I also learn a lot of things posting in this site.

PICKFORD

Verified member
While I'll say this one of the most paid quick forum. It's best for me. I can make cash here even though it pays little cash. I like this form call trendri.com cause it educative. You get to see/hear other peoples idea that will benefit your life in one way or the other

Solution