D

Deleted member 13140

Back when I was living in school, I would take a phone and start googling every single thing I knew about YouTube, And the funny thing was I would use a text to speech software and write my whole YouTube script and add images and use This app called INSHOT.
But I never got any subs, except for mine, and no views on the videos either, but I think like last two months, I just a little bit of knowledge and I went ahead to try again, My thumbnails were awesome, my videos might have not been that awesome but it was progress and I got more than 20views, that was really huge for me.
Considering that In recent years, YouTube has grown into the go-to source for all manner of video courses and guides, And many creators have already dominated the space.
Creators can monetize their videos by Displaying ads, or by selling things on their channel, I saw an article that shared some tips from one real estate agent who made $100,000 in one month on YouTube. A very useful advise from A site I read (I read a lot of articles) is to become familiar with the phrases that people use to search, In other words you should know your SEO, Type in on YouTube search bar "How To [Your topic] And whatever appears on the dropdown list, that's your key to getting views, So Writing your video script make sure to include does words so you can say them often and also on the description and tags make sure to include the same keywords.

Making money with YouTube is just an online business with interest and only people that have interest to create video content are those who will be able to make money with this skill .. but a lot of people including me do not have interest for it and even if I have interest engage in this online platforms the profitable niche to make money with may not really be the one that interest me , that is why I will always you look for other opportunities to make money online because I do not like posting of content especially videos..

There are a lot of people who are making money with this business no doubt , yes they have something reasonable to offer in the YouTube space that is why they are able to make such a huge amount of money but it is not everyone that will have the desire to do it , there are other ways a person can be able to make money on the internet about from posting on YouTube...

The Only way you can make money from YouTube is to post content that attract people , you also need to understand much about YouTube algorithm.. those are the needed strategy and skills m

One of the commonest ways to make money online will be using YouTube to generate money. But before this is done, we need to understand and know well how the platform works in order to effectively maximize the platform.

There is need first to have good tools while making your videos. There are some YouTubers with great contents but not great tools. Some may have problems with the audio while the visual of some are not really encouraging.

You need to know what your audience want. That is, there must be a niche that you will be promoting. You don't need to be uploading videos on every topic, stick to one and let your audience know you for it.

Engage in conversation with your users, when they comment on your videos, make sure you reply back and answer the question. Give likes to those that deserve and make sure that you give them quality contents and some interval of time and not occasionally.

You don't just post videos on YouTube and expect people to start viewing your videos. there are some certain things you need to know and one of such is how to do is search engine optimisation, so that people searching for a video related to your own can see it through Google or through YouTube search button. It is quite very important you have proper knowledge of search engine optimisation before going into YouTube. Another thing you need to put in place is your niche. It is quite very important you have a specific niche and a specific video you specialize on because that will make people of same interest to subscribe to your channel.
You don't really need to wait for YouTube to monetize your channel before you start promoting things because there are a lot of things you can promote and make money using your the YouTube channel. You can start promoting CPA marketing offers and start making your money. One thing about CPA marketing is that people do not really need to buy anything before you make money but you make money when they completed certain offers. You can also start promoting affiliate products if you are are interested in it.