Make money in coinbase 2021

Mertayasa

Coinbase is big cryptocurrecy wallet where we can buy, sell or trade crypto. This wallet is very famous especially in USA. I personally have beed used this wallet for almost 1 year and so far I don't have any issue from this wallet and for me is very safe.
The most interesting one is we can make free money from coinbase as well. It is very easy to do, we just need to watch video, understand the lesson, answer the quizes and make money just like that.
So if you new in coinbase, just simply download the app, register verify your id and then click "start earn free crypto", after that choose whix project you want and then watch the lesson and start make money

Kingstone

I still don't understand what we are all going to do to earn free crypto. I know Binance gives some offers when you get your accounts verified. Can you please help us list what we are going to do to get the crypto or gifts?
I have been using Binance for months and I am enjoying it very well. That is why I have not downloaded any wallet exchange but I will try coinbase too