Make money from these sites as a reviewer

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you love to read? Or you love to give your own opinions on books? Then you don’t longer need to this for free. There are sites you can do these and get paid for your time and thoughts. You can check out the following sites to work with any.

Kirkus Media:
you will need to write 350 word review, so send your resume and writing samples to the site

The Reedsy discovery: The process to become a reviewer here, just need you filling a form for the site to peruse

The book browse:This is another good site. You will need to write a review between 100 -300 words.

What’s your thought about this kind of task

Cryptoon

Thanks @Augusta for the informative post. The book review site I encountered is known Online Book Club. It doesn't ask for any resume, just sign up and post regularly in their forums as a 'Newbie'. Next you will be presented with a book to review, but will be given a free book as your first payment. Then after that real cash will be paid to your bank account through PayPal.

The next genuine site I'd like to inform you about is known as JustAnswer.com, a question and answer site which literally has tens of thousands of questions last time I checked! After signing up and providing a few documents, you'll start answering questions from the category you chose when signing up.