Make money from Facebook marketplace

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
What are the things you do using your Facebook social media? Remember we are living in a digital world, internet has made it easy for everybody to make money using your Facebook social Media account.

Some people to ask, I'm not a celebrity. How then can I make money from my social media accounts? Yes it's possible.

Facebook marketplace: what is Facebook marketplace? Facebook marketplace can be found in your social media account at the top right corner of your Facebook page. You can make money easily using the icon by selling your used or unused items such as, smartphone, laptop, bags, or any gadgets you have.
It's simple, all you have to do is to go to the Facebook marketplace, upload a quality picture of the products you want to sell, put your phone number and location where it is required so that anybody interested in the product you advertise can reach you easily.

I sold my old phone 2 months ago using Facebook marketplace, so it's reliable and also an easy way to make money online using your Facebook social Media account.