Make money from credit sales

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Credit sales has to do with goods or commodities given out without an immediate payment. That is to say if I come to your store and get some goods and say that I will pay later, it becomes a credit sales for you.
In this thread I will share my ideas on how I think you can earn from making sales in credit not even from your shop but even goods you get periodically like shows, wears and any other commodity that is at a person's reach
Now, if you are able to get those goods let's take for example shirts and each shirt was purchased at the price of $5. You may choose to come and give it out to people who wish to have it but do not have the money to pay immediately and then you are free to add a considerable amount as interest. If for instance it was to be paid immediately you may reduce the interest but for the fact that it is not an immediate payment you can add up to 50% the price on the product and at the month ending when salary is received you will get your money.
The risky part of this is that you may incure bad debts and this will be bad and have negative effect on you and your business.
Therefore you must be careful to ensure that you are mindful of the people you engage in this type of business so as to reduce losses to the lowest level.