Earn Money Make money daily on cashtime forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shigobad2020

Cashtime forum is a new forum sites where you can earn money by creating a forum discussion post and you can also earn by commenting on the post in the comment section.
You can post a maximum of 8post and 1thread in 5hours, come back the next 5hours and start earning again.
You can start earning by clicking on the link below.
[SCAM]

Last edited by a moderator:

Wole.K

I haven't registered on CashTime forum but I will try and take a look at it. What's their pay rate?

Shigobad2020

I haven't registered on CashTime forum but I will try and take a look at it. What's their pay rate?
They pay you 20ctf per comment and if you have fifty comment, that means you already have $1, click on the link and register and you will enjoy the forum site, that I promise you, let me know if you have any question concerning the cashtime forum site.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have registered on the website for a long time, but I have not been able to dedicate some time to earn there due to so many engagements that got me.
The site has been labeled a scam site both on bizdustry and forumcoin, but I still see people who are active there and still receiving payment so this makes me to doubt it a bit.
I wish they can make it in such a way that we can make all comments at once.

I

ispd123

Thanks for the info. I am gonna give it a try.
I think featurepoints is also a good way to earn money at home. You can complete surveys, watch videos. play games or join contests.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have registered on the website for a long time, but I have not been able to dedicate some time to earn there due to so many engagements that got me.
The site has been labeled a scam site both on bizdustry and forumcoin, but I still see people who are active there and still receiving payment so this makes me to doubt it a bit.
I wish they can make it in such a way that we can make all comments at once.
This is always my fear with joining new forums they tend to be scamming after a while and most of these new forums are old scamming forums that return with new names. So I'm always careful with them. I will read reviews on this one before joining. I hope pay is good

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm a member if Cashtimeforum I'll say Admin is a good man at least. He's meeting up members payment steady, no one would say I'm a member of the forum without receiving my payments after requesting for cash out. Administrator have paid me total of $33 in the last two months. So i don't know why others still doubt his forum as scam.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The forum I legit and I have personally cashed out from the platform , the only little problem i have with the forum is the earning mode, i think it needs to be improved because they have limit to earn and there are some amount you cant withdraw in payout day and this contributes and seems to be a big barrier for earners , if only it could be improved

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The forum I legit and I have personally cashed out from the platform , the only little problem i have with the forum is the earning mode, i think it needs to be improved because they have limit to earn and there are some amount you cant withdraw in payout day and this contributes and seems to be a big barrier for earners , if only it could be improved
Its a big barrier at the meantime until Admin finds alternative to monetize the site to earn better revenue. Its not earming much from Cashtimeforum that's why he opted for Biweekly payment of posters in order not to owe anyone wages. But if you accumulate more, in the future it will be cleared up when the forum is earning better.

Mertayasa

Thanks for the information, this site look a good site. But when I did some research why most people said this is a scam site?, have you get any payments from this site?
There are a lot of this kind of that we can make money by posting or comment a post, but very difficult to find the legit one just like trendri.com
I'm sure a lot of people interested to join, because we can share and get information regarding how to make money. Bonus we earn money as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.