Make money by watching youtube videos

Enochsmart

How it works​

Millionformula is one company of a kind that gives you the opportunity to make money by watching YouTube videos. Sounds quite unbelievable but its true. We actually pay people in cash to watch YouTube videos. There are so many people on YouTube who are struggling to grow their YouTube channels. They have done almost everything that YouTube recommends and still their videos are not getting views. YouTube platform is so crowded by new uploads every minute that getting your video recognition is almost impossible. This calls for a different tactic to get the YouTube views that they want. They need to buy YouTube views to get YouTube algorithm to recognize and promote their videos.

That’s where we come in. These aspiring you-tubers come to millionformula and ask us to help promote their videos. Millionformula as a reputable social media marketing company is happy to help. We offer to promote their videos for a small fee. On the other hand we show their videos to millions of people around the world who watch their videos. That’s where you get an opportunity to make money. You make money by watching these YouTube videos. When you watch their videos they get their views and you get money for it. Simple right?

MillionFormula is a marketing company that also provides opportunity for people to make money online. We Provide social media users with the opportunity to increase engagement/views for their channels/content. This on the other hand creates the opportunity for you to earn money by watching/playing those videos. You will earn $0.04 for each and every youtube video that you watch. The more videos you watch the more money you make as you get paid for each video independently. You can do this as part time or fulltime depending on your wish. We average that you can make between $20 to $55 a day.

I wish there is much information on this. It sounds so nice and unbelievable at the same time which makes me want to try it out but unfortunately there is no much information on it. Where will I start.? How will I know the videos promoted by thid website? Does it have a fixed amount for each video or the payment depend on the duration of the video? Which payment option is available and does it have a minimum withdrawal?

This is becoming so rampant that almost everyone wants to make income doing this but the thing is, not all the platforms claiming to be doing this are real, some of them are fake in the sense that they want to use you to build their newly created website which has not yet has enough traffic, the more they get that, the more endorsement deals will come in for them in which they know how much they will be making. Yet they will be making money off you as a user the longer you spend on their site trying to do all these tasks you think you will be paid for.

Most online companies that promises to give you cash just by watching YouTube videos are almost always scam, so I don't think this is a legit company. Try and make your research very effectively and maybe use the site and reach the withdraw threshold to know for sure if the site is paying or not....The site I'm familiar with are PTC sites where you can watch or view ads for payment. Those are not apparently videos, they are just advertisements. And you can earn few bucks a month while doing that. If You need some of these sites you can message me privately.

I have never had pleasant experiences with such sites. Some have promised a lot and become a scam in the meantime and others pay very little and are not worth the time lost. Did you work with that site, do you have any proof of payment?