MAKE MONEY BY FIXED MATCHES IS A SCAM!!

D

Deleted member 27583

Hello fellow members!!!The process of fixing a game is very cumbersome.
The referee, the two teams and many other officials have to be in the loop.
There are also adverse consequences if a team is caught in a match fixing scandal, they stand a chance of being wiped out of the league or relegated to the last division.
Why would the match fixers take such a risk to release information about a fixed game?
HOW SCAMMERS OF FIXED MATCHES OPERATE

In every game, there are 9 possible outcomes in HT/FT.
Now, the scammer will post on whatsapp that: I HAVE FIXED MATCH, PAY AFTER WIN. INBOX ME FOR DETAILS. e.g Manchester Utd vs Tottenham

The people that will inbox him will get the following games:
1st person 1/1= 3.80 odds
2nd person 1/X= 15 odds
3rd person 1/2= 40 odds
4th person X/1= 6 odds
5th person X/X= 4.65 odds
6th person X/2= 7.9 odds
7th person 2/1 = 32 odds
8th person 2/X= 15 odds
9th person 2/2 = 5.40 odds

The scammer will tell all of them to stake big money and pay him at least $20 AFTER WINNING.
One of the above 9 options must definitely workout. So if for example I am given the smallest option which is 1/1 and it has 3.80 odds and I stake like $10.
$10 * 3.80 odds = $38.
After the match, the scammer will call me and ask for his $10. I will be happy to pay him because I made $38. I will still be left with $28 profit. But the other 8 people who got different options from me WILL LOOSE THEIR BETS.

SO ALSO CORRECT SCORES OF DIFFERENT OPTIONS

The scammer will now tell the person that won, that the next game is PAY BEFORE AND NOT AFTER WINNING because he has proven to him that he has fixed games. When you pay money and you are not lucky, you will get a wrong option and loose, if you complain, the scammer will block you on WhatsApp/Telegram.

Always stay safe...Thanks

It is a very big scam, they tell you all this with so much confidence why they know it is a lie, if it is a fixed match, the person that is advertising it should stake his own money, so he will win instead of advertising, football has advanced to a level where it will be very difficult to fix a match, there will be so many people involved.

There are also adverse consequences if a team is caught in a match fixing scandal, they stand a chance of being wiped out of the league or relegated to the last division.
Why would the match fixers take such a risk to release information about a fixed game?

Now, the scammer will post on whatsapp that: I HAVE FIXED MATCH, PAY AFTER WIN. INBOX ME FOR DETAILS. e.g Manchester Utd vs Tottenham

2nd person 1/X= 15 odds
3rd person 1/2= 40 odds
4th person X/1= 6 odds
6th person X/2= 7.9 odds
7th person 2/1 = 32 odds
8th person 2/X= 15 odds

The scammer will tell all of them to stake big money and pay him at least $20 AFTER WINNING.
One of the above 9 options must definitely workout. So if for example I am given the smallest option which is 1/1 and it has 3.80 odds and I stake like $10.
$10 * 3.80 odds = $38.
After the match, the scammer will call me and ask for his $10. I will be happy to pay him because I made $38. I will still be left with $28 profit. But the other 8 people who got different options from me WILL LOOSE THEIR BETS.

The scammer will now tell the person that won, that the next game is PAY BEFORE AND NOT AFTER WINNING because he has proven to him that he has fixed games. When you pay money and you are not lucky, you will get a wrong option and loose, if you complain, the scammer will block you on WhatsApp/Telegram.

There is nothing like fixed matches, anyone that sends that to you wants to scam you big time. The punishment for fixed matches like you said is so enormous, if any team is caught doing that they will pay a huge fine and be relegated to the lowest division leagues. So they will not even think of trying it. The leagues that try it are insignificant ones because their penalty for match fixing is not serious. But this scheme is put in place by bookmakers to deceive people and make them lose huge money. So it's a scam.

I always believe that this method is a big scam because if you can fall for this then it means you are the bigger mugu, for someone to tell you that he has a fixed match and you believe him, you should always know that it's impossible because these matches are not played by computer rather by humans and it can produce any outcome, the best they do is to guess which you also can do just by following up each team previous matches and most times you might be lucky to win and sometimes you will end up loosing woefully. So for someone to come up to me and tellme he has a fixed match, first thing I will ask is if he will be the one playing the match or is he all mighty that can predict the outcome of the future.

No one can be 100 % winner except if you pass your friends bets on your account means your friend predict and you pass prediction on your account and get value of bet and when he wins you pay him his money with a commission.

2nd person 1/X= 15 odds
3rd person 1/2= 40 odds
4th person X/1= 6 odds
6th person X/2= 7.9 odds
7th person 2/1 = 32 odds
8th person 2/X= 15 odds

$10 * 3.80 odds = $38.

This is very much correct and helpful, scammers are at work nowadays. Many people are selling odds and giving out false testimonials by editing results and posting them to convince people that their last bookings were all right and who ever bought them won. This is just make you believe but honestly is there also guessing that's why they are using people to bet for them then be paid when games are won. Haven't you people asked yourself why are they selling odds at a cheap price and very big odds that if they bet using them they end up getting more money compared to the money you are buying them. Themselves can't even use their own named fixed odds knowing that is you they're using to benefit them. Kindly if you need to bet then trust in yourself and look for your own games analyse them then try your luck don't depend anyone in betting cause no one is sure we're all guessing nothing like correct score.

I can and I will never fall for this method. I always know it is a scam because nobody can be so sure of an outcome of a match even the referee. I have one platforms on my whatsap list that alwsys promising people fixed matches. And I always wonder why some people fall for that cheap scam. Whey has the person use his own money to invest in this so called fixed match or even invite his family members to invest such a scam. That's why I always know from the inception that it is a scam.

This is what so many scammers use to target many bettors who believe many matches are fixed. Although there are some matches that are fixed but it is rare and not everyone can have access to it. It's made by some Mafia groups based in Asia and there has been a crackdown on them. Especially in cricket games there has been arrests in India over the issue in recent times. Don't fall for it because you will not have access to the fixed games as it's only for those in the group. Funny enough they that sell fixed matches don't play it instead they sell it.

These scammers are over a Nigerian site called nairaland, there are always claiming to have the magic wand where one will just use their numbers and win these bets. I’m writing from experience because I have lost my money through this route and that was final for me. So I agree with your post that it is pure scam. People just need to be careful with whatever thing that involves money. People are just out to scam one another. So yeah everyone needs to stay safe.

No one can be 100 % winner except if you pass your friends bets on your account means your friend predict and you pass prediction on your account and get value of bet and when he wins you pay him his money with a commission.
@SuperCorrectScores on telegram has been confirmed by many individuals that they sell legit fixed match tickets, if we can report them to the right authorities, then let's do so, because I join the report scheme, no one should know the outcome of a game before it ends

@SuperCorrectScores on telegram has been confirmed by many individuals that they sell legit fixed match tickets, if we can report them to the right authorities, then let's do so, because I join the report scheme, no one should know the outcome of a game before it ends
@SuperCorrectScores are being chased by the authority, they sell fixed games which football agency don't take lightly, caught two of their agents, those two are in prison as we speak, closed all their Neteller and PayPal accounts, they froze all of it all, these people didn't stop and still in business and people still buying from them till date, nothing can be done, it's not a risk for buyers but for the match makers

@SuperCorrectScores are being chased by the authority, they sell fixed games which football agency don't take lightly, caught two of their agents, those two are in prison as we speak, closed all their Neteller and PayPal accounts, they froze all of it all, these people didn't stop and still in business and people still buying from them till date, nothing can be done, it's not a risk for buyers but for the match makers
This @Supercorrectscore I will try them and give feedback after like one week,, let me contact them, I have seen this agency in so many places and groups, it's high time I test it, after which I will drop my review here, let's keep our fingers crossed, hopefully it won't be like the last scam last month, I will give them a try, see you guys from now till a week

Fixed matches exist but it is very rare because nobody will want to leak such information in the sense that if anyone is caught in the act that person will be punished.

There are some major teams that have been punished in the past for their involvement in such an act that is the reason why even if they are doing such things they will not even try to advertise it or leak it with anyone. The teams that can be involved in this fixed matches are lower-division teams and in the period they don't have anything to fight for.

Friendly matches sometimes they also have fixed matches but before then they will spend a huge amount of money on it because they will compensate or settle every team member of both teams and the match officials.

So you can understand that before such things can happen it will go through a rigorous process. if you see anyone advertising such a thing to you on any social Media platform just understand that such people are scam.

If they are very confident of what they are saying they could have sold all their properties and stake the game in order to win huge amount of money that they are trying to make you believe.

This @Supercorrectscore I will try them and give feedback after like one week,, let me contact them, I have seen this agency in so many places and groups, it's high time I test it, after which I will drop my review here, let's keep our fingers crossed, hopefully it won't be like the last scam last month, I will give them a try, see you guys from now till a week
Did you try them? we are waiting for your response please

Guys I am back, I have to say I am surprised, in fact I still wonder how they are doing it, I said I would give them a try a while ago, and I paid for it, they gave me entry and it was a hit, yes you heard me right, the game was Green, I almost forgot to post this review, and I am sure you can understand why, and oh this is my first time of winning a fixed match, all the ones I tried in the past were time wasters, the game they gave me was an impossible one, no one could predict such a game, oh no it's not possible, legit is an understatement, this people are super Good......

Guys I am back, I have to say I am surprised, in fact I still wonder how they are doing it, I said I would give them a try a while ago, and I paid for it, they gave me entry and it was a hit, yes you heard me right, the game was Green, I almost forgot to post this review, and I am sure you can understand why, and oh this is my first time of winning a fixed match, all the ones I tried in the past were time wasters, the game they gave me was an impossible one, no one could predict such a game, oh no it's not possible, legit is an understatement, this people are super Good......
Thank you sir, after seeing your comment, I went ahead and gave them a shot, it was a hit, I went for the minimum package of $2,000 and it was as they said it, and the amount of people I saw in the VIP secret channel they added me to was mind shocking, 638 members there, and they also instruct us how to bet their tickets and it's a low key stuff, those guys really preach the low-key thing, seems it is very important to them, I have never won any ticket anywhere in my life before except now!! Which is a first, it was the reason why I had to type this, I can't walk away without saying anything, I have seen people make comments about @Supercorrectscores in few places, I never show interest until I saw it here, this place would make it the 4th place seeing them.

Thank you sir, after seeing your comment, I went ahead and gave them a shot, it was a hit, I went for the minimum package of $2,000 and it was as they said it, and the amount of people I saw in the VIP secret channel they added me to was mind shocking, 638 members there, and they also instruct us how to bet their tickets and it's a low key stuff, those guys really preach the low-key thing, seems it is very important to them, I have never won any ticket anywhere in my life before except now!! Which is a first, it was the reason why I had to type this, I can't walk away without saying anything, I have seen people make comments about @Supercorrectscores in few places, I never show interest until I saw it here, this place would make it the 4th place seeing them.
I came across this Post almost 3weeks ago, after seeing the amount of people who has talked about them, I said me try, I am not going to type much, I will hit the nail in the head, THEY ARE GENUINE...