Make money as taxi driver: steps to take

BAMFORD

My dad has a mini bus, since he has his main job he doesn't drive passengers when he's busy with his work. During those period, i personally will get the keys from him and start driving as a taxi guy, it may sound funny but that's the truth. I do make not less than 7k when i return.
Becoming a taxi driver can be a good way to make extra cash. Here are some steps you can take to get started:

Get a driver's license: To become a taxi driver, you'll need a valid driver's license. Make sure you have the appropriate license for the type of vehicle you'll be driving.

Meet the requirements: Check with your local transportation authority to find out the requirements for becoming a taxi driver in your area. This may include a criminal background check, a driving record check, and a medical exam.

Get a taxi license: In some areas, you may need a special license to operate a taxi. Check with your local transportation authority to find out if this is required in your area.

Get a vehicle: You can either purchase or lease a vehicle to use as a taxi. Make sure the vehicle meets the requirements set by your local transportation authority, including safety standards and passenger capacity.

Apply to a taxi company or start your own: You can either apply to work for an existing taxi company or start your own taxi business. If you start your own business, you'll need to purchase or lease a vehicle, get the necessary licenses and permits, and establish your own rates.

Advertise your services: Once you're ready to start driving, let people know about your services. You can advertise in local newspapers, on social media, or with signs on your vehicle.

Provide excellent service: To keep your customers coming back and to build a good reputation, provide excellent service. Be courteous, professional, and prompt, and make sure your vehicle is clean and well-maintained.

Remember, being a taxi driver can be a challenging job, but it can also be a rewarding way to make extra cash. Make sure you're prepared and committed before you get started.