Make money as a teen

Best source

Even though it can be difficult for teens to find online jobs, and adults seem to have the upper hand, there are still some wonderful opportunities that you can take advantage of.
These online jobs for teens (under the age of 18) are available to work after school or in your free time. Teens can also work on weekends with these 9-weekend jobs since the work schedules are flexible.
If you are a teen looking to make some easy cash online, you can consider taking online surveys or even try one of these popular part-time jobs.
Take Online Surveys for Money
Teens can make money easily by taking online surveys. Companies want to hear your opinion and get your feedback. These eight legit survey panels accept teens at the age of 13 and up.
Toluna
This is a legitimate survey site for teens 13 and older to earn cash to answer survey questions. Go here to signup!
Swagbucks
Teens aged 13 and up can make money in a variety of ways. This includes referring friends, searching the web, shopping for cash back, surveys, and playing games. Go here to join Swagbucks!
Survey Junkie
Teens 13 years and older can take paid surveys anytime and anywhere. Join Survey Junkie now!
Opinion Outpost
Teens at least 13 years old can sign up and earn by taking surveys. You will earn points for each survey completed. Those points can convert into CASH, prizes, Visit Opinion Outpost and sign up today!
;
Paid Viewpoint
Teens 13 years and older can sign up and complete short surveys! I recently cashed out over $400 via Paypal. Join Paid Viewpoint now!
You Gov
This survey panel is open to teens 16 years and older in the US & Canada. Visit You Gov website.
One Opinion
Online Surveys for teens, age 13 years old and up. Visit One Opinion website.

Do survey sites accept 13-year-olds? I haven't met yet and I haven't heard honestly. But if they want to make a few extra dollars a month, they can make a paypal account or use someone's (adult's) account and post on forums where they are paid to do the job. I think it's accepted. Otherwise I don't see other online mini jobs for minors honestly. I see this with the forums that the only way for them to make extra money is for them to be satisfied. If you know of any other methods, I would be curious. I haven't heard anything else so far ...

That's true. We all need to be financially independent but for surveys I don't think if it accept anyone who is less than 18 I have never came across a survey site that accepts 13 year old teen. But also surveys are not available in most of the countries especially the 3rd world countries.

That's true. We all need to be financially independent but for surveys I don't think if it accept anyone who is less than 18 I have never came across a survey site that accepts 13 year old teen. But also surveys are not available in most of the countries especially the 3rd world countries.

It depends on which tier 3 country you belong to. For example, I am also part of a tier3 country and I still work on the internet with a survey and I also have an application on the phone where I work with them. I really don't get as much and they don't get paid as well as tier 1 and tier 2, but it's acceptable.

I agree that there are probably some countries where I do not receive at all and this field is the worst paid, but I said my opinion, because I am also part of tier3 and I receive some surveys and I am paid quite ok :)

It depends on which tier 3 country you belong to. For example, I am also part of a tier3 country and I still work on the internet with a survey and I also have an application on the phone where I work with them. I really don't get as much and they don't get paid as well as tier 1 and tier 2, but it's acceptable.

I agree that there are probably some countries where I do not receive at all and this field is the worst paid, but I said my opinion, because I am also part of tier3 and I receive some surveys and I am paid quite ok :)
But do you earn a considerable amount working on surveys site's? I don't think if you can earn much on surveys of you reside at the low tier country. But on which surveys site do you work on? Maybe I will consider giving it a trial.

But do you earn a considerable amount working on surveys site's? I don't think if you can earn much on surveys of you reside at the low tier country. But on which surveys site do you work on? Maybe I will consider giving it a trial.

But as an 18-year-old, do you need thousands of dollars to earn a living and have a pocket money? Depending on which country you belong to, you can make $ 20-30 from a single survey. If you are one of the tier2-3 countries, you earn less ... but think that if you post on 2 forums on the internet you make around $ 60 a month, just from these. If you also work on an application on the phone or a survey site, you can reach $ 80-90 per month. Isn't it ok for a young man? An extra income ...

But as an 18-year-old, do you need thousands of dollars to earn a living and have a pocket money? Depending on which country you belong to, you can make $ 20-30 from a single survey. If you are one of the tier2-3 countries, you earn less ... but think that if you post on 2 forums on the internet you make around $ 60 a month, just from these. If you also work on an application on the phone or a survey site, you can reach $ 80-90 per month. Isn't it ok for a young man? An extra income ...
That's true. It's very ok it seems like you are talking to me indirectly, I'm not up to 18 I'm just 17 but I still enjoy my presence online as a student. I work on two forums here and bizdustry and I earn a tangible amount to take care of my personall needs.

That's true. It's very ok it seems like you are talking to me indirectly, I'm not up to 18 I'm just 17 but I still enjoy my presence online as a student. I work on two forums here and bizdustry and I earn a tangible amount to take care of my personall needs.

I didn't refer to you, I had no way of knowing your age. I apologize if you felt offended, but that was not my intention. I just generalized things. For a 17-18 year old who still has some vices and personal expenses, I say that an extra income per month of $ 80-100 is perfect. Now, as I said, it also depends on which country you belong to. For some $ 100 is a fortune, for others $ 100 is just a waste of money on a weekend :)

I didn't refer to you, I had no way of knowing your age. I apologize if you felt offended, but that was not my intention. I just generalized things. For a 17-18 year old who still has some vices and personal expenses, I say that an extra income per month of $ 80-100 is perfect. Now, as I said, it also depends on which country you belong to. For some $ 100 is a fortune, for others $ 100 is just a waste of money on a weekend :)
Seriously I don't felt offended, all I'm trying to say is is that I enjoyed making money online as a teenager don't try to make a big deal out of this I'm even glad not offended.. but do you think I earn on surveys site even if I'm less than 18?

Seriously I don't felt offended, all I'm trying to say is is that I enjoyed making money online as a teenager don't try to make a big deal out of this I'm even glad not offended.. but do you think I earn on surveys site even if I'm less than 18?

I honestly don't know if any survey site accepts people under 18 years of age. I haven't tried or heard of this yet. I'm glad for you that you use your time spent productively online, to make extra money to spend. :) As long as you like and do this job with pleasure, it's very good. Good luck!

Out of all the sites you mentioned, I am only working on Paidviewpoints. I am glad you have cashed out there as I thought of them as scams. I even did a review of them in one of my threads but I did not upload payment proofs. The minimum is $15 via PayPal but the amount of money I get paid daily. About $0.03 which is very small.

I do not think they accept minors to answer surveys unless the minor wants to lie to gain access

Making money as a teenager can be fun and rewarding at the same time.

Fun in the sense that you really don't care much, no expenses and responsibilities just you and your self.

Rewarding in the sense that if you get a high income skill you will be earning a lot of money and it will set you up for life, especially if one lives in countries like Nigeria, where there's no much opportunities to make money from.

You cn start blogging at your leisure time and if you dedicate a substantial amount of time you can create yourself a passive passive income.

Crypto, Forex, PTP sites are another option

I honestly don't know if any survey site accepts people under 18 years of age. I haven't tried or heard of this yet. I'm glad for you that you use your time spent productively online, to make extra money to spend. :) As long as you like and do this job with pleasure, it's very good. Good luck!
Thank you so much for the word of encouragement, I really appreciate your efforts for being so nice to me I will surely find a possible way to earn a cool Cash online. Much thanks.

Personally I feel working on forums like this is a great way for teens to earn little cash, forums protect them from harmful contents cause of the policies put in place. With forums, you just don't earn but you also learn as well. I believe it's a great way for teens to earn.