Make money as a social media manager

D

Deleted member 13140

To be a social media manger isn't easy, I was just watching a video on YouTube about it and it seemed super complicated, honestly I don't even think I can pull it off, but I'll definitely try.

So a social media manager is someone who is hired by a company or brand to manger their social media accounts on any platform of their choosing..

Social media managers can vary, from running ads for them to creating content or creating sales strategies, but am more interested in social media management of creating posts for your clients it seems easy enough..

The best way to understand social media management is to buy a course I really believe that, because it seems really really complicated.. but for certain it's possible

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can enroll in a course, build your skills and knowledge on social media management job, but the main question is where do you find a social media management job? You might says you can find social media management jobs on freelance sites, but the job market is very competitive.

D

Deleted member 13140

You can enroll in a course, build your skills and knowledge on social media management job, but the main question is where do you find a social media management job? You might says you can find social media management jobs on freelance sites, but the job market is very competitive.
Jeez @Mika thanks for removing my motivation.

N

Neon

Jeez @Mika thanks for removing my motivation.
LOL no bro don't look at it in that way I own and run my own business and social media management is one of the services we offer and trust me the competition is out there and it's various based on quality of the jobs also clients watch the prices of what your charging them if they can get the service somewhere cheaper they are going for the cheaper person

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Being a social media manager is one of the online jobs that requires so much time and attention from the person running the business, although one can make tons of millions from internet job when it finally yields but the early phase is usually demanding and it might be challenging which could discourage one if you are not really determined to make the best out of it. As a matter of fact, most people nowadays are making a lot of money from it and you could be managing a social media account for a celebrity which could also earn you some cash as well

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The job of a social media is not that easy. The success and the failure of the business depends on the way he handles the social media platforms of the business.

D

Deleted member 13140

LOL no bro don't look at it in that way I own and run my own business and social media management is one of the services we offer and trust me the competition is out there and it's various based on quality of the jobs also clients watch the prices of what your charging them if they can get the service somewhere cheaper they are going for the cheaper person
Am not entirely sure about that, let me take myself as an example, and let's say i have $2000 and i want to hire a social media manager who charges around, $1000, And he or she has experience, and then i saw another social media manager for $500 who claims to be experienced.

After asking both some questions and all, I will eventually choose $1000, than 500, but if the questions the second social media manger answered effectively i will choose, her but that's on 40%,

Reason: I had the money, i rather would pay more for better and quality service

ManiMoon

Only experienced social media managers that already have completed many projects and have a satisfied customer portfolio can serve you in a better way. But the problem is they will charge you a big amount but in return they will give you a good margin return. So it all depends on you either you hire experienced social media managers or take a risk to hire a beginner that will be ready to serve you at minimum charges.

So, I think its depends on your business goals and objectives.

D

Deleted member 28127

The worker in social media manager can even be hired from online working platforms like HiveMicro or Fiverr as a secondary admin it is not necessary that it is a worker on company and payment can be made online like a crypto payment option. But admin will review trust score of worker before making any hiring for staff members.

D

Deleted member 13140

Being a social media manager is one of the online jobs that requires so much time and attention from the person running the business, although one can make tons of millions from internet job when it finally yields but the early phase is usually demanding and it might be challenging which could discourage one if you are not really determined to make the best out of it. As a matter of fact, most people nowadays are making a lot of money from it and you could be managing a social media account for a celebrity which could also earn you some cash as well
Yeah. you're right it usually is difficult to earn money as a social media manager but i think it'll be less difficult if i take a course and then intern for someone for at least 30days so i can learn the ropes and all, so maybe with that things will be easier for me, but honestly it's scary, because i will have to reach out to people and ask for an internship and am not that good with pitching at all. But maybe it won't be pitching since it's just o reach out an doffer my service for free, maybe that will be better, instead of charging money for it, i hope it works out, though first i will have tp take a course.

D

Deleted member 13140

Social media marketing is a crazy job, i would say, and i don't think it's easily done, i know someone of Instagram who really did this for months and months, though now i thin he has finally landed a real job but it took time, but the case is this, everything actually takes time, nothing is reassured and garyvee said, if you put a time interval on something you want to achieve in life, you just caged your self in a jail of anxiety and that's a really horrible thing to do, i just hope if i eventually go into it and decide to wait that it'll be worth it, and if it isn't ill just go into something i actually want to do.

D

Deleted member 13140

The worker in social media manager can even be hired from online working platforms like HiveMicro or Fiverr as a secondary admin it is not necessary that it is a worker on company and payment can be made online like a crypto payment option. But admin will review trust score of worker before making any hiring for staff members.
Waw i didn't know about hive micro, seems like something I'll check out, lately I've just been jumping from one decision to other, will i go into freelancing or should i just focus on something i actually want to do which is selling, on social media, i really, don't know i feel like that's the right option, but also i want to make be able to start earning at least to pay for a few things, and if i quit freelancing, i won't be able to earn that, not like I've already started freelancing am still joggling