Get Paid to Write Make Money App for Androids

trinlers

Ever wonder what are the make-money apps for Android? Here are some of the apps that you can try

• Swagbucks
  • Survey Junkie
  • Instacart
  • Ibotta
  • Google Opinion Rewards
  • Shopkick
  • Postmates
  • Surveys on The Go
  • Offer Up
  • Let Go

xFran78klz

I have never tried any of these applications and I have never been interested in applications to earn money with mobile phones. I see them too complicated and also hardly generate income in my opinion. Even so, I will try some of the aforementioned and I will tell you how :)

trinlers

I have never tried any of these applications and I have never been interested in applications to earn money with mobile phones. I see them too complicated and also hardly generate income in my opinion. Even so, I will try some of the aforementioned and I will tell you how :)
Yay!???? Go ahead and please let me know how was your experience.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You should always try to specify which location these apps supports. These apps don't actually support all countries, and this forum has people from black continent. Now this is here, and we all have access to this post, how do you expect us to work on these apps? these app don't work in Africa because all the offers there don't favour us. Offerwalls to surveys and the rest don't work for us.