lovelucia55

If you can typing a little, so there is an excellent some site for you where you can earn per day 5-15 usd per day by typping. This includes of kolotibablo dot com, protypers dot com, 2captcha dot com etc. If you want to work on these sites, you have to need install their software for work with multiple ID's at the same time. Otherwise, if you work in an one account, you will not be able to earn a few money within few months.

Thank you!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have an idea about the kilotibablo, I install their software on my phone and I have been earning from them but it might be difficult for you to reach and make $1 in a day from them because you have to answer about 1000 capcha in a day to be paid the sum of $1 which can be stressful.

R

rabin1shah

go picoworkers .com this is the best site for small task

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
If you can typing a little, so there is an excellent some site for you where you can earn per day 5-15 usd per day by typping. This includes of kolotibablo dot com, protypers dot com, 2captcha dot com etc. If you want to work on these sites, you have to need install their software for work with multiple ID's at the same time. Otherwise, if you work in an one account, you will not be able to earn a few money within few months.

Thank you!
It is good to hear this from you but it would have sound more better if we can see the proof your payment and I think will surely encourage note people to come in and try the site.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Im

Imagine,mbok the stress alone can make you start thinking of something else,I rather advice you to try picoworkers . Com
There, payment is guaranteed without much stress and you can also cash out as soon as you place for withdrawal.
Well for that one I have an experience of that before but as I get used to the site I come to find out that is not something I will be very much interested to spend most of my time on because it is so stressful although they are paying but compared to the time it will take for you to deliver a particular job is not worth the amount they are paying.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Even from the comments of people, it has revesled that it is almost impossible to make such a money per day doing small tasks. Although I have made more than that per day but that was on transcription websites. And it was stressful a day for me to be admmited. I really tried that say.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
So do you think I can go through it
Or could you introduce someone to it
For me I will say YES because anything that has to do with time gats pay no matter how they payment may seems like,I believe there are many fellas out there without nothing,if they get to know of this site,they wouldn't mind the stress as long as they will get paid
Well alot of people are active on the site and maybe they are making some money from it but you may not be able to do it, the reason I'm saying that is because they might ask you to perform a particular task that worth 0.2 dollars, and this type of tax might even take you close to 1 hour before you can finish it, but if you still want to join i can put you through if you won't mind.

arunima25

Verified member
What kind of tasks do they offer on picoworkers dot com? Are we offered typing jobs there?
Installing their software..I am a bit hesitant there. I avoid installing anything on my system that might ruin my system's speed or compromise with its security.
And definitely answering 100 captcha for getting our money would be annoying and drive anyone crazy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even with this there is still a little possibility of making up to $5 every day on the site,although they are legit and their paying but for you to complete a tax with high paying rates might be very difficult to a point that you may not be able to make less than $3 everyday, for me I want to concentrate on paid to post site for now