Make a Lot of Money Through Affiliate Marketing on Youtube

Mika

VIP Contributor
Youtube is one of the best platforms for affiliate marketing if you know how to do it correctly.

In order to start on youtube, you need to create videos. However, in this method, you are not required to make any videos.

Go to youtube and search for high-traffic keywords. You need to use a keyword tool to find out what keywords are trending on youtube and google.

When your search displays the result, check the search filter and choose creative commons options. Videos with a Creative Commons license are free to use. Download these videos and do minor editing.

Go to clickbank or amazon and join as an affiliate.

Check for high-selling products on these platforms and copy the link.

Now publish the video you can created in the previous step and add the affiliate link in the video description or pinned comment.

In the video make sure to add one or two link about the product you will be promoting along with the video.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The truth is that affiliate marketing is one of the most popular earning methods around the world. I think that the main reason is that through affiliate marketing you can make a lot of money. As far as I am concerned, I tried affiliate marketing last year but I gave it up because I made no sales. Unfortunately, it did not work for me because I had no knowledge about it. Now I learnt a few things about affiliate marketing, so I may try it again. I will also use YouTube to promote my affiliate products. Thank you for sharing this helpful and useful information about YouTube for affiliate marketing in your thread. I will follow your guidance and hope that this time I will succeed.