Review Make 100 dollars just by click spin, Piratecash.io review (Scam or Legit)

Mertayasa

This site is launch on 2020 and still hits until this years. Based on my research there are a lot of people have been paid by this site. You can check personally in google image or in you tube, you'ii find it. I think this is the most easy way to make dollars online, our job just clicking spin and we will get randomly the price. The kind of the prices could be a direct dollars, chest , ticket or can be nothing. The amount of dollars we can earn is variety, from 0.01 to 5 dollars. The things you should aware about this site is, there are a lot of boring ads and the ads also about bad contents.

piratecash.io.png

I personally still can't reach the minimum payouts which is 100 dollars, because once you get above 50 dollars. The amount of money you can get from this site will significantly decrease, may bee only 0.01 to 0.05 and sometimes is really nothing.
However there are a lot of peoples can make money from this site and it's means the site is legit one. So if you know or currently in this site, kindly give your comment below. Thanks​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have done this site and the other one that looks like that....I left out of frustrations because at some certain points in the process you won't win any cash any more. I left over $50 there, when I couldn't win anything. I went there because of those positive reviews I saw on Google. I now doubts those reviews, they may be bought reviews. Though, I saw some payments proofs.

Kwess

How
This site is launch on 2020 and still hits until this years. Based on my research there are a lot of people have been paid by this site. You can check personally in google image or in you tube, you'ii find it. I think this is the most easy way to make dollars online, our job just clicking spin and we will get randomly the price. The kind of the prices could be a direct dollars, chest , ticket or can be nothing. The amount of dollars we can earn is variety, from 0.01 to 5 dollars. The things you should aware about this site is, there are a lot of boring ads and the ads also about bad contents.

View attachment 46645

I personally still can't reach the minimum payouts which is 100 dollars, because once you get above 50 dollars. The amount of money you can get from this site will significantly decrease, may bee only 0.01 to 0.05 and sometimes is really nothing.
However there are a lot of peoples can make money from this site and it's means the site is legit one. So if you know or currently in this site, kindly give your comment below. Thanks​
How does it work? does it need investment or pocket money? I've been hearing about spinning but I don''t know how they do it because I'm thinking if one does not need to invest money then how are they going to get money? I think it works like the way jackpot works too.

AmaliaTG

View attachment 46645

I have never heard of this site before and according to the way you've elaborated, it's clear that the site is just a waste of time. I have never heard of any spinning sites that minimum threshold is $100. Pretty much sounds like a scam to me. And of course you've said when one reaches $50 the amount you spin decreases, that is where the wasting of time comes in.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
At times, we should not believe all the reviews we see online because most times these reviews are bought especially the positive ones. If he moment I read about the website, I know it is not far from dealing with shady things. Why won't I be able to withdraw $50? Pending the withdrawal amount to that whooping sum is somehow shady to me, personally.

Mertayasa

I have done this site and the other one that looks like that....I left out of frustrations because at some certain points in the process you won't win any cash any more. I left over $50 there, when I couldn't win anything. I went there because of those positive reviews I saw on Google. I now doubts those reviews, they may be bought reviews. Though, I saw some payments proofs.
Sorry to hear that. The best to success reach the minimum withdrawal in this site is from active referrals. We should at least have 100 active referrals, so we will have chance to claim more golds. In my case I've around 200 active referral and really help me much. However I still can't reach the minimum payout because sometimes I really don't have enough time for this site.

Mertayasa

How

How does it work? does it need investment or pocket money? I've been hearing about spinning but I don''t know how they do it because I'm thinking if one does not need to invest money then how are they going to get money? I think it works like the way jackpot works too.
It's very simple, you just need to go to the site then create your account. We don't have to spend any single cents in this site, it's free to do. I think the owner of the site make money from the ads, because when we accessing the site there are a lot of ads will pop ups. Our job just click the spin and we'ii randomly get money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never heard of this site before and according to the way you've elaborated, it's clear that the site is just a waste of time. I have never heard of any spinning sites that minimum threshold is $100. Pretty much sounds like a scam to me. And of course you've said when one reaches $50 the amount you spin decreases, that is where the wasting of time comes in.

I have been using this wesbite for a really long time and I have only read that this iste is allegedly "legit". The fact of the matter remains that after you reach the $70 mark, the rates you get decrease by a significant margin. Some people have even claimed that even after you complete all the offers and refer people, there will never come a time when you will reach the payout threshold, so I left this website.

MOSIUR

With the great hope to earn money from this site, I registered and started earning money very easily. I had been trying heart and soul to get the money. It was very easy but I was not able to reach minimum cash out threshold. So, I did not concentrate my mind on the site any more and came back.

C

Crystalworld02

View attachment 46645

I have done something similar to this I left the platform because I noticed along the line the earnings became static and couldn't reach the minimum withdrawal.