Lies kills career

Jnr

Have you ever heard someone say that you have to lie to sell or you have to lie to get bigger or grow larger or even to become successful, well thats a lie, not just a lie, its unhealthy and ungodly. You cant lie to boost your career it doesnt work that way, it is the worst thing in business ever.
Lies and dishonesty kills career, its a career killer it stops a lot of things and it slows down ones dream and vision. The damage alone from lie is so much that we should all stop the act if we are doing that, thanks.

Sprite1950

Normally I would agree with you but when I was about 18 I applied for a job which required me to have a certain qualification that I didn't have. So I took a chance and said I had it and luckily they didn't ask for proof. I got the job and went from strength to strength down that career path but I think I was just lucky and wouldn't recommend lying to get a job. I wouldn't do it now.

Jonaville

Have you ever heard someone say that you have to lie to sell or you have to lie to get bigger or grow larger or even to become successful, well thats a lie, not just a lie, its unhealthy and ungodly. You cant lie to boost your career it doesnt work that way, it is the worst thing in business ever.
Lies and dishonesty kills career, its a career killer it stops a lot of things and it slows down ones dream and vision. The damage alone from lie is so much that we should all stop the act if we are doing that, thanks.
No matter what prospect or income it might bring, lying about your business should never be an option. It almost always doesn't end well, I know this because I have seen those who do it and later came to regret it. Sometimes we might be tempted to lie to attract customers and boost sales, but we should try as much as possible to get rid of that temptation. Honesty is important in a business, it breeds trust and respect between you and your customers.