Let's help each other to earn money

LIVO

Hi I am livo and I am here to offer you platforms that can make you some extra cash and also learn from you.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Hello bro! We are all here to learn from each other so we can probably earn better. However, if you check the different sections of this forum, you would notice that people have not being selfish..... Everyone has been giving out different ways to make money for free. I expect you to do same too. Drop what you have and people would be obliged to help as well. If you are newbie online, that's another case.
Happy earning!

LIVO

Hello bro! We are all here to learn from each other so we can probably earn better. However, if you check the different sections of this forum, you would notice that people have not being selfish..... Everyone has been giving out different ways to make money for free. I expect you to do same too. Drop what you have and people would be obliged to help as well. If you are newbie online, that's another case.
Happy earning!
Thank you bro I am willing to help I am a newbie and i am here to share I still need to post 20 times before I can share my links just be patient with me now but soon I will

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a good gesture. Life is about sharing ideas. I know some people that knows some platforms where money can be made at ease. It is not a bad idea if these ideas are shared. In fact, we need to appreciate fecoms for bringing this kind of forum where we can share different ideas. I have learnt a lot here. Let me start with the ones I know, ,money can be made through transcription. If you have the skill to listen attentively to accents of different speakers from different countries, then you can pick solace in this type of online gig.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You are welcome Livo. Probably I should call this a Solution platform if Fecoms won't mind. We share knowledge on how to solve everyday problems. I'm looking forward to seeing you share your ideas too.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Supporting each other is a very great idea and I think it really goes a long way to earn some income collectively by helping one another,. A similar example of that is what we actually do here on trendri, by helping people to post on their threads will make them make some money for themselves, I really do not know much if there are some other platforms that do this, but I think bizdustry is also one of them because I heard it operates similarly like trendri which makes it a very helpful sites in order to make some passive income

PICKFORD

Verified member
Wow, please kindly share your own method on idea of making money online, we really appreciate it, do you want to know different ways of making money online?

People have different ability of doing a particular thing, that's why different people have their own method of making money online depending on their capability, for me making money online by completing online survey is not that easy, because it's very stressful, you end up completing their task which is very difficult, but the credit you get doesn't worth the amount of task you complete it, that's why i find it difficult

Am a newbie though, what I think making money online in a PTP site is my best start,i really love this site, it's legit and payable,you get your credit instantly when giving quality post,you also earn from posting threads, it's cool,how about making money online by playing games? crypto pop game is a game app,you earn ethereum while playing the game using your data, it's easy to play,you get your payment instantly into your coinbase wallet,why not try it out?go download crypto pop game in your playstore for Android,the app store for iPhones,go earn some ethereum, don't forget,you withdraw to coinbase wallet.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What @Sherman198 said is ideal, their is no selfish user here, users share ways of making money everyday in this forum. If you walk or scroll around each sub-forum in here, you'll definitely find lots of posts of making money online posted by different users. Ranging, from surveys, other paid to post sites, microjob sites, skills to learn and earn from etc. So, you can also drop your own let others learn and earn from it. We are simply here helping each other to make money online. No one is an island here, every one came from different demographics to learn new ideas to make money online, and what they've learnt as well have helped to bring earnings in return to them, I am still learning too to improve my earnings overall online.