Mcgabriel

Today there are now lots and lots of sites that are proof to enable users to earn money.And sadly enough,many of them are scams-I have fallen victims of some of these companies which claim to pay its users
But of recent(about 2-3 days ago) I stumbled upon a site that claims to pay its users for mining Tron(Trx)...
I just took note of it and hesitated.Not until yesterday when I saw the live payment proof. And it's a platform worth joining.

NOTE:many platforms are usually created and only a small percentage of them last for more than a year.So I urge you to take advantage of it as an early bird.
if it stands fine..but if not,then you have nothing to lose since you have already made some proof from the platform.(THIS APPLIES TO ANY OTHER PLATFORM YOU FIND ON THE INTERNET)
ALSO PROPER AND THOROUGH RESEARCH ON ANY MAKE MONEY ONLINE PLATFORM IS ALSO ADVISED

TRON MINNER COMPANY
Register and Earn 25K GH/S HASHPOWER as signup bonus
Daily Earning:10trx(for those who choose to mining using the signup bonus)
Minimum withdrawal:100trx into any tron wallet
Withdrawal date:Daily

See payment proof

SIGNUP

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of such kind of cloud mining sites are pure scams because they are based on ponzi scheme model. I do not recommend any one to invest money and I would also advise you to stay away from such tron mining scams. Never invest more than what you could afford to lose and this is a big rule every one must follow.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, you should not deceive us with something like this because we know it is not really truthful and even if you are able to mine up to that amount of cryptocurrency then what have you offered on to them ? Are you trying to make us to believe that there is free money on the internet that you can just go ahead and get it ?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Lolz, you should not deceive us with something like this because we know it is not really truthful and even if you are able to mine up to that amount of cryptocurrency then what have you offered on to them ? Are you trying to make us to believe that there is free money on the internet that you can just go ahead and get it ?

I think that there are many people who start believing in such kind of sites because they initially do pay their members who have invested some money. Some cloud mining sites claim that they give away free money and investment is not required. However, the amount of money they pay is almost zero.

glukos

Ehh..
I joined the trendri community yesterday in order to increase the knowledge about making money on the Internet, but from what I can see a large part of this forum are people promoting ponzi schemes, because they most likely think that they will earn thousands on referrals...

marshall34

my life time i never seen such

Victorial

I see no reason why most of you are making negative comments about the poster. He only shared a way he had invested. And since you all knew that these sites are ponzhi schemes, you don't need to invest. He has already issued a warning. You can try to register and mine for free. No hard feelings