Learning is the best way to make money

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Learning is the best way to make money. There is no shortcut to success. New traders need to study and learn about trading in order to succeed. My broker Eurotrader provides a lot of learning resources and provides access to all the information you need to make money. I also recommend reading books and articles on forex trading.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
You should learn the trading plan and trade. It has more potential for profit. In order to gain profit, I have to maintain money management and risk management and trade. Without education you can't really survive in trading.

E

eldavis

To make money, you need to have one or two and even more skill set you can offer in exchange for cash, and for you to be able to do this, you need to learn these skills. Many people have gotten the mind set that they can just do what they like and start making money, but in reality, its not that easy. There are so many things you need to learn, ranging form character to the skill it self.

Victorial

Is there any business you want to embark on without having the knowledge and the skills? That is a suicide mission. If you want to make money online or offline, you need to acquire the knowledge to be successful. As stated, there is no shortcut to success. You have to take the time to learn the skills on how to make money especially online. If you do not know how to type on forum posting, you can barely make any withdrawals at the end of the month.

With trading forex or crypto, you have to take your time to build yourself. Practice more with a demo account and know how the market moves. That will help you to avoid losses in the market

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Learning is the best way to make money. There is no shortcut to success. New traders need to study and learn about trading in order to succeed. My broker Eurotrader provides a lot of learning resources and provides access to all the information you need to make money. I also recommend reading books and articles on forex trading.
Hi Ivo. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative post. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that learning is the best way to make money. From my experience, I believe that without knowledge , it is very difficult to succeed. Last year, I decided to start working as an affiliate marketer. I liked the fact that I could deal with this kind of business even as a beginner and make a good income from it. The best thing with affiliate marketing is that there is no risk involved from your side since you promote other people's products.
Well, I had a ready audience, the people that would buy my affiliate products and I chose the best affiliate products so as to make my audience buy them. Although, my affiliate products got lots of views and clicks, I did not make a single sale. I could never convert my clicks to sales. In affiliate marketing the clicks and views alone do not earn you money. Only sales earn you money since you get your commission from the merchant in this way. So, I understood that the reason I was not successful in that, was my lack of knowledge. Now, I am trying to learn some basic things about
affiliate marketing before giving it another try. Your post is really helpful for me. Thanks again.

Chlamys

Learning is the critical part in forex or any other profession. One of the worst mistakes a forex trader can make is not learning from their trades. Regardless of how your trade goes, all traders should backtest their trading strategies. Backtesting helps traders to see the market at different angles and approach the future trades with more preparation.

Zonked

Learning is the process of acquiring understanding, skills, or values from experience. One can learn forex trading by way of experience, and the more one reads about it, the better one gets at it. One can also learn forex trading by searching for videos on the internet.

destinyrim

@Zonked True! Learning is the best way to get better at forex trading. Learning helps the trader to have an in-depth understanding of the market. Therefore, one should never try to rush at this stage and give in the required time and efforts that are needed in order to be successful in the market. .

Torsade

Indeed! Learning is paramount not just in forex, but any profession. If you wish to make money consistently while doing forex trading, then make sure you are aware of the fundamental and technical aspects of trading.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no way that you are going to be making the most out of an opportunity if you are not willing to learn about what is expected of you. This is why it is normally the hardest and the place in which a lot of people usually give up. It is also not usually enough for you to just learn and keep it in your brain as it is expected of you that whenever you learn then you should try to practicalize the things that you have just acquired and go back to eat whenever you think it is not going right.

Asad Ali

To make money, you need to have one or two and even more skill set you can offer in exchange for cash, and for you to be able to do this, you need to learn these skills. Many people have gotten the mind set that they can just do what they like and start making money, but in reality, its not that easy. There are so many things you need to learn, ranging form character to the skill it self.

It is necessary to learn before taking a step into any field because if you prefer to learn first then you can avoid any big mistake. It is better to learn than to regret by yourself.

Nimrod

Educating yourself should be your first step when you are planning to trade forex. You will come across several money-making opportunities once you have learnt and know how to take advantage of them. Without learning, every situation might seem to be profitable and you may end up overtrading.

yasser

I totally agree with you. some knowledge is required like dropshipping in E -commerce or baics of SEO if uou wanna start a blog or ayoutube channel.

rextee

I once heard a fellow trader saying: “ your knowledge will complement your success.”

This fits aptly here! Good traders are good learners, and they never stop learning. Moreover, the knowledge is free. There are so many Youtube channels to watch and communities that you can be part of.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
No doubt on it, I know many Forex traders who have more than 4 years trading experience but till now they are suffering for making regular income from this volatile market! Know why? Because, they were careless in their Demo account, as a result; now they are struggling because of their poor trading skill! Your Forex trading skill is your main capital here!

Jentacular

Absolutely, learning will help you gain big and consistently. It’s not just about learning forex trading, but whatever field you choose, the only way to excel in it is by continuous learning and practice.

Mary Frederick

New traders should their effort in developing strategies. If a trader is flexible about trading styles, it’s the best for him. This quality works as a weapon to the way of traders’ success. FXOpulence never delays in sending withdraw payment and makes sure instant support whenever traders need so.