Learn UX Design And Make Money

moonchild

VIP Contributor
UX design deals with user experience and how users interact with softwares you is one of the most sought after job on LinkedIn in 2020, even now in 2021 UX design is still high in demand, what's UX designers do is to design how a website is going to look like using design softwares like Adobe Photoshop or Figma.

UX designers, designs the prototype and later the front end developers will turn the prototype into an actual website, UX designers are creative.

Nowadays a lot of graphic designers are transitioning into UX, but even without any knowledge of graphic design you can learn UX design and become a UX designer, you can learn UX design from scratch, some of these platforms are Skillshare, Treehouse Udemy, and even YouTube, the demand of designers is on an all-time high due to how a lot of companies value anesthetics, so if you have a flare in graphics design then ux is something that you should give a shot.

You can earn money by getting a job as a UX designer there are a lot of remote openings on LinkedIn, you can also start working as a freelancer on different platforms or you can team up with a coder and design templates for him or her

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ok, thank you for the information ,already that is what I am planning to learn when I have a laptop .I understand it is one of the most lucrative skill available and people that have the opportunity to learn the skill will make a lot of money as a freelancer or as a private worker... But some people will not have an opportunity to learn because it is not something that can be done with a mobile phone as it require a laptop with good specification.. please at the same time I will also like you to mention some laptop specification that will be suitable for us to learn this conveniently without any challenge.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore I think you need a computer a high resolution and a good graphics card, because you'll be dealing with visuals mostly, performance wise, 4GB ram will suffice and a corei3 or Intel celeron processor will do wonders.

As a UX designer, you'll be working mostly on a design app, you can download Sketch, Figma, AdobeXD, but most UX designers that I know uses Figma, it'sore flexible, with Figma you'll be able to transform a design into html and css codes, so you see it is more scalable if you want to venture into web designing later, there are bunch of tutorials on these softwares on YouTube, so you can start checking them out pending when your laptop arrive.