Learn Skills to earn money online

Noor Fatima

There are some skills which can learn easily without paying fee from your pocket to anyone else to learn this skills because we can learn these skills on Utube there are many professionals on Utube where we can learn by watching their vedios in this age graphic designing is very popular on upword ,freelancing etc if we learn this skills then we can earn a lot by doing work on freelancing I have also started my lectures on Utube of graphic designing and if you have learnt then share your experience and if don't then go and learn and warn money online in your house without going to anywhere.

OlaAdams

The internet and social media these day is one of the most useful tools we in this 21st century have.
You can learn many useful digital skill online without any fee attached to it, although most of these free course can't be compared with premium paid courses. But they are good enough for you to start with .

Haypril

Nice write up, it will really go a long way to help users of this forum looking towards making extra money apart from salaries and incentives. There are many ways any person can earn money online. Writing of content, posting of comments, taking surveys from paid sites, downloading and writing reviews about mobile applications. All that is needed to be done is a good research on various websites that offers such services and ready to pay the participants for participating.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view (repetition of words)
according to my own point of view there are many skills you can use in making money online and one of the best skills you can use in making money online is graphic design this is because graphic design is now one of the trending business on the internet, if you go into graphic design it is very possible for you to become very rich in, a graphic is that is one of the best our most popular online skill

noor Naqvi

The internet and social media these day is one of the most useful tools we in this 21st century have.
You can learn many useful digital skill online without any fee attached to it, although most of these free course can't be compared with premium paid courses. But they are good enough for you to start with .
We can earn much more online if we have skills and we don't need to pay much for getting that skills because internet has made everything quite easy, many courses are available on internet we can do free of cost and make money with

Zarar

Using the courses presented in this Learning Path, you will find out how to turn your skills, time and ideas into profit. Not only will you learn about different ways to earn money online, but you’ll also gain valuable insights on productivity, time management, and maximizing your profits.