Health Insurance Learn more about the insurance of the mouth called dental insurance

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
During a research on the various types of insurance, I came across an insurance that as to with the health of the mouth. It's funny, isn't it? The name of the insurance is dental insurance.

Many people may see dental insurance as a type of insurance designed to take money from their pockets by the insurance company. The health of our mouth is of utmost importance . When our mouth is sick , all of our body parts wellbeing will definitely be affected too. The dental insurance offers coverage in emergency or in normal routine check-ups.

I know a friend whose major sickness is mouth related. Such person needs a comprehensive dental insurance.

Have you heard of this type of insurance policy? I was also marvelled when I stumbled on it during my researche work.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have dental insurance or any kind of health insurance. However, I have life insurance that also covers terminal illness, loss of body parts due to accidents. In the last few years, my medical bills is almost zero (except when I was infected with Corona Virus), therefore, I have not considered buying health insurance yet.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Am really surprise of even seeing this ,I think people who are really prone to teeth or mouth problem are the ones that might probably key into this insurance policy and take it very serious , since they basically have a deep interest in the insurance actually ,so this insurance policy should be greatly considered

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I do not have dental insurance or any kind of health insurance. However, I have life insurance that also covers terminal illness, loss of body parts due to accidents. In the last few years, my medical bills is almost zero (except when I was infected with Corona Virus), therefore, I have not considered buying health insurance yet.
It's true that life insurance is a comprehensive insurance and it covers all terminal illness and you have stated. This type of insurance is peculiar to people with frequent mouth related illness. I have a friend with frequent tooth ache problem. It's a concise insurance policy that covers a specific health issues.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Am really surprise of even seeing this ,I think people who are really prone to teeth or mouth problem are the ones that might probably key into this insurance policy and take it very serious , since they basically have a deep interest in the insurance actually ,so this insurance policy should be greatly considered
It's a more specific insurance policy and it deals solely with mouth related diseases. As you have rightly said it's solely for people with frequent mouth diseases. It covers the treatment of mouth odours. It's worth buying because mouth odour is a very common I'll heath. I know couple of people who will benefit from this.