Kyc update pi network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osarodion

Hey guys the kyc verification will begin soon and it's gonna be in mass so let's be prepared and stay updated

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It has really taking so hard for PI nord to get launched, such have discouraged me from mining the mainnet coin that is yet to come Live. I don't like project that takes too long to get listed, too much delays makes one lose focus and trust for a given project and such is what happened around my end for PI nord. I simply gave up on the coin mid last year to focus on project that shown more promising future than PI take wants to take 10 years to set things right before being launched. I am not in such kind of line to wait for a project that long before it got listed in the crypto market to become tradable with another coins and with fiat currencies. It is better for the coin to get listed, even if it has a very low price like Shiba Inu coin, it is better than the delay it has chosen to cause. That delay in the coin simply made lots of investors to give up on the yet to launch coin 'PI Nord to focus attention to what's beneficial to them. And I don't blame those users for anything because they lost interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.