Kolotibablo Minimum Withdrawal

In order to withdraw your earnings from Kolotibablo, you must have a protected balance. Unfortunately, many KB workers do not know how to do this. You need to type 500 captchas within 48 hours to qualify for a protected balance. Once you have a protected balance, you can pay out your money.

PayPal

In order to make a minimum withdrawal from Kolotibablo, you need to complete several tasks. In order to do so, you need to have at least $1 in your account. To withdraw this money, you need to have a verified Paypal account. If you do not verify your account, you risk losing all your funds.

Moreover, you must be 18 years of age to withdraw your earnings to Paypal. The minimum withdrawal from Kolotibablo to Paypal is $1. There are different earning methods on Kolotibablo, including completing captcha tasks, solving captchas, and evaluating screenshots. Referring friends also earns you money, as you will receive ten percent of their lifetime earnings.

Paying for Kolotibablo minimum withdrawal

If you want to withdraw your earnings from Kolotibablo, you'll need to pay the minimum withdrawal amount. This amount is $1. If you have more, you'll have to pay a higher amount. Kolotibablo pays its users through several payment methods, including Payza, WebMoney, and PayPal.

First, you'll have to register on the site. Once you do, you'll be sent a verification link in an email. Check your spam folder for it if you don't see it. From there, you can earn by solving captchas, which are simple images.

Limit of minimum withdrawal

There are several ways to withdraw your money from Kolotibablo, and the minimum withdrawal amount is $1. Kolotibablo also pays through Payza and WebMoney. The company has also recently added PayPal as a payment method. If you are ready to withdraw your money from Kolotibablo, here are some tips.

First, make sure your account is active. Once you have signed up, you will receive a verification email from Kolotibablo. This will require you to enter a one-time secure code, which will protect your account from hackers. You must also meet their minimum accuracy requirements, which is 85%. If you fail to meet this criterion, you will be banned.

Method of payment

When you are ready to withdraw money from Kolotibablo, you can use PayPal or Webmoney to do so. The minimum withdrawal amount is $1. However, you must make a deposit to use the service. This is one of the most popular ways to withdraw funds from Kolotibablo.

To start earning from Kolotibablo, you must register at the website. Once you do, you will get an email with a verification link. Ensure that you check your spam folder to ensure you receive the email. You can also earn from solving captchas. These are simple images you need to click to solve.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is definitely a good way to earn money online because there are several ways at which you can make good income on the internet and solving of captcha is exactly one of them and the kolotibablo platform is a legitimate platform where you can trust when it comes to solving of captchas . The only thing that makes me not to register on this platform for quite a long period of time is because of the payment processors that it uses. I do not use PayPal because it is not acceptable in my country and that is why I do not like to work on this platform. I have not used webmoney either but I will definitely try to see how to get an idea on the website to see if I can make withdrawals to my local bank account . I will definitely look at the tutorials on whether web money is accepted in my country or not. I will like to work on this platform but it is definitely a way to earn peanut online because it will pay you penny working for a longer period of time to earn a single dollar. One could consider this platform if you are less busy.

M1a2t3s4

Good day. My name is Matshwene Gloria Mabotja. i'm also doing solving captchas here close to months . The problem with me is i can't withdraw because I dont know how to get start page. i did download the app, but all I can find in the are images that should capture in sequence. When sign in I get to solve captchas. and when I login I get to find same images i found on the app. can't someone kindly help me to solve this.please, ive been asking for help but no one is willig to help me. lm now even getting discouraged i don't know what do anymore.

niche

Verified member
I would like to find out if anyone is an affiliate of KolotiBablo and has withdrawn their money from Kolotibablo without doing any captcha typing work, only from affiliate income. How does Kolotibablo compare with other captcha typing websites, especially 2captcha in terms of withdrawal time, affiliate payment?