Kiakia: Get Cashback on food delivery

King bell

VIP Contributor
Kiakia is a great app for anyone who loves to order food for delivery. The app allows you to earn cashback when you order food from any participating restaurant. The app is easy to use and the cashback rewards are easy to redeem. With the cashback rewards, you can save money every time you order food.

The app also offers exclusive deals and discounts which make it even more appealing. You can also keep track of your orders and rewards in one place which is very convenient. The app also allows you to pay with different payment methods.

Overall, Kiakia is a great way to save money when ordering food for delivery. The cashback rewards are easy to redeem and the exclusive deals and discounts make it even more appealing. The app is easy to use and the tracking feature makes it even more convenient. Highly recommended!

Etini

Valued Contributor
I can proudly say that you are talking now. As far as food is concerned, I am interested. I love food. Who doesn't? And what do you mean by cashback?

Now let me get you. I log in to the app, I go to yhe the catalog of a participating restaurant, I order food, and possibly pay on the app through my card. And after that, they deliver the food and the app still returns the money I used to order the food.

If the process I just described above is how that app works, then I am so interested. Do they return all the amount you used to buy the food or a certain percentage? Are there any special terms and conditions that I have to do for me to get the cash back because I am going to the the play store to download the application right away.