Just wanted to introduce Cashew, an online survey app I created

mycashewapp

Hi everyone, my name is James and I'm the founder of Cashew: Earn Money Together.

I'm new on this form, but I just wanted to introduce Cashew as a new take on online surveys. Our goal is to make market research more accessible for everyone while creating a fun, social experience. We're currently available on iOS and launching on Android this month. You can also find us at mycashew.co where we started a blog to journal our learnings from the online survey industry.

I'd love to answer any questions that people have on the app and the industry, but maybe a FAQs to get started:

What's so different about Cashew?
Our goal is to offer a large selection of high paying surveys, while making the process more fun and social. To that end, we have daily missions that pay cash, leaderboards and clubs for you to interact with other Cashew users, and we pay only cash within 24 hours to all the major e-wallets (paypal, cashapp, and venmo). We're just getting started here, so we'd love constructive feedback to make everything better.

What are you doing about surveys that drop / disqualify a user half way or at the end?

This is the most painful and frustrating thing about the industry. We make no money if our users don't make any money, so we're laser focused on tackling this problem. Here's a few things we're doing to start: 1) we compensate users 1 to 2 cents if they fail a survey, regardless of what happens; 2) we have a set of missions designed to mitigate the impact of these DQ events since they are based on attempts and time spent on surveys, rather than completions; 3) we analyze when these DQ events happen, report them immediately to survey providers, and try our best to work with them to reduce the frequency of them occurring. We know that this is not enough and DQs will still happen if the industry stays as it is. Therefore, we're focused on growing as fast as possible, so that we can take more control over the entire survey process and use our best-in-class technology to mitigate these issues.

I'd love to start a conversation, so if anyone has any questions, please post them here, or reach out at [email protected]

M

Manris

It's very good that you created this application and give you the opportunity to earn on Favorite polls. But I would like your site to be available worldwide and polls to be received by all countries regularly, this would increase the demand for the site and the flow of users would be directed to you. I wish your company success and We Trendri members will follow the news of Cashew.